Your Biggest Fear(s)

hey jas, send your hard drive to norway, they have a great company called ibas that recovers stuff. it isn’t cheap, but what the **** :sure:

nah really man, that suckz… I used to do that alot… now I’m always having backups… well, most of the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly SF - One day I was watching TV on my couch, it was actually recently, my brother jumped up and I was like what the hell is goin on, next thing I know, spider crawls over my ear and over my head and I FREAK OUT.

The thing was like an inch big. But I’m not worried about those. I’m talking about the BIG ones that jump around and hiss…the tarantulas, the black widows and the ones that stay undergroud to trap prey. Yuck…

Some men we are huh :P?

I love spiders!!! Especially those daddy-long-leg types. They’re beautiful. And spiderwebs are also awesome. :love:

Wait till one bites you and crawls and drags its large nasty sticky wet hairy adbomen into your face…

Eh. I’ve been crawled on by a house centipede, and I’m sure I’ve been crawled on by numerous spiders in my sleep. And ants. I go camping a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Centipedes. The big brown/black ones that are about a foot big with those 100 spikey legs. Yuck.

haha
yeah we are some men sharif :stuck_out_tongue:
but hey, spiders are the creepiest things on eight legs I know of :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re more like an inch. :sure:

OMFG - hifi - is that true? big as a foot? AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!! HELP! What world are we living in!!!

EDIT: PHEW

LOL, care for a picture? (Warning: It’s a freaky looking thing if you don’t like bugs and crayfish and bugs that are direct descendants of crayfish.)

Didn’t your dad ever make you get off the computer and sit down with some popcorn and make you watch the discovery channel while you smell his underpits?

I’m serious - he made me watch National Geo and I saw a centipede as big as a foot. The eagle came down and that thing was like 3/4 it’s size!

Yuck yuck yuck.

OMG - the bottom floors of my dorm are infested with them. They are disgusting. I lived on the 2nd floor, and I’ve seen my fair share of them. I’ve never seen them in the South, so it was quite a shock when I saw it for the first time.

I was watching National Geographic Ultimate Explorer, and this group was climing up some remote mountain in South America. They found a disgusting, HUGE earthworm. Yuck.

Okay maybe in like forests or grasslands or something, but I don’t think those are very common in an everyday household. About as probable as seeing a black widow spider in a 14th floor apartment in the city.

I would never want to go to africa or some sort of wild jungle with snakes and those creep leeches and bugs.

Thanks guys, now you got the vision stuck in me!

Yeah Kirupa, they live in basements a lot, in damp areas usually, like furnace rooms and such. We used to get them at home quite a bit. They bite too. But only if you piss them off. And they move like crazy. Darting all over the place. My mom tried to RAID one once and it just wouldn’t stay still. But usually they only move in the dark, and they stop when you turn the lights on. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have studied their behaviour through the years, and I know what I’m talking about. :slight_smile:

back to topic:

Yo I feel you Jasninder… Losing my GF would suck… Really bad… Best not to think about it much… The worst would be if i didn’t see it coming that see was leaving… Man… Sucks… I’m all Depri now…

But for the rest… I fear nothing… I draw strenght from my relation…

@kirupa
It sounds like you are a bit clostrofobic.

We were on topic, what are you talkin about :huh:?

back to the first post then :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea I see how losing your girl can be the biggest fear eh :sure:.

That’s why you…um what’s it called? Oh right - go and get another one :thumb:?

J/K :P.

@T-O
do u also have a very hot gf? :stuck_out_tongue:

aww man, no need to be depressed :frowning: i mean whats gona happen it will…
i have asked my gf to be true to me, even if she has another guy in her life or entering…let me know…i will not hold anything against her…but if i found out myself then i ll hate and curse u till the last day of my life…i was very serious when i said that and she knew it, i know and after all my experiences she proved me wrong all the time for mistrusting her, still that fear lives deep down…guess it will only go when she’s with me ones again :slight_smile:

other than that…i have feared a lot of things in my life but got over all of them as i took it as personal challange…here’s a story…
when i was a child, i used to get very scared of darkness…ghost movies, never used to go out alone at night, stuff happened and in 11th grade i used to be the refree of all the graveyard bets, ok a little about them…
there’s a war cemetery nearby my school, in the center of all the burried…theres a podium kinda structure and on it theres a golden book, name of the last burried is written on the top of the list, so 2 group or ppl used to bet on goin in the graveyard and read that name at 2 am in the morning and i used to play judge and confirm the names…i mean does’nt matter who wins or looses i had to go in everytime :stuck_out_tongue:
my gf was the reason of this and many other transformations in me, she is my inspiration…even to design…so yea…losing her wud be like losing everything…as i am with her for almost 18 yrs(not related…[10 yrs or so to that:P] but as a best friend)

ok back to the topic…have any of u overcam any of ur fears?