Your Biggest Fear(s)

“jappness water torcher” or being drained of all my blood but just a nuff to live. and i mean just a nuff. and then be broght back to health and then have it done for how ever long tell i finely die.

Rosie O’donelle is probably my biggest fear.

fear itself

the weird noises and shapes in the dark.

Hadda say this peptalk line :sure:.

:stuck_out_tongue:

28 running around all nekked…

Death.

yea i also fear that…but in a different way, i 'd like to live properly, liveup my dreams and fulfill all my duties before i die…before that yes i am scared…even after that i wont welcome death, still i am a human…gota die one day, just like all others.

I know what you mean.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!

I just killed a second spider in my room. I killed the other one yesterday. I’m not liking this trend…

Gets nekked

wee!

Someone bust out the pitchfork!

::Goes back to woods to collect more spiders to plant in Ethan’s room::

Oh yeah…

I am affraid of clowns, electricity and large animals in deep water that have the ability to eat me.

Spiders!!! eeeek.

I can’t stand spiders either! :run:

Always afraid they’ll get in my hair.

anyone from south america afraid of chupakabra? :stuck_out_tongue:

If a chupakabra’s a box with a red ‘x’ in it then ya, definitely something to fear. especially on websites. eep!

:stuck_out_tongue:

chupa who?

kinda afraid of heights. I mean, I’m ok if I’m back from the edge or there is some kind of solid barrier (like a wall or glass), but if I’m near the edge then I start to get freaked out.

Fester. When you go to sleep and you feel like there is something in the room with you. In the corner where it is too dark to see. I’m standing there in a clown suit.

Sweet Dreams.