1 AM January 1 2004

uhm…

[size=5][color=#ff9900]HAPPY NEW YEAR![/color][/size]

What?! Not for another 12 hours here… so… :smiley:

Ah, you’re in the Pilipinas, now. :wink:

since you are from the future, please tell me how much tequila we drink tonite, so I don’t overbuy…

:smiley:

Rev

yeah we’re ahead an average of 12hours from the states so! [size=1]explains whle avoiding the fire crackers and other fireworks[/size]

No tequila rev only coke, wine and fruit cake? :h: And I can’t tell too! :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by comicGeek *
**yeah we’re ahead an average of 12hours from the states so! [size=1]explains whle avoiding the fire crackers and other fireworks[/size] **
oh yeah, you guys celebrate with fireworks. I went there for new Year’s/christmas break once and while we were celebrating (outside) a bottle rocket landed square on my head. Also about the time we hit the new year.

hahaha. Lucky you it’s only a bottle rocket (commonly know here as a baby rocket). Some people weren’t so lucky, they got stray bullets landing on their heads… this is the main reason why I hate new year’s celebration in the Philippines, it resembles very similar to China with all the superstitions and sh*t. :-\

[size=8]HAPPY NEW YEAR!!![/size]

I still have 4 hours and 33 mins to go.

*Originally posted by thoriphes *
**Ah, you’re in the Pilipinas, now. :wink: **

Pilipinas… lol!

Thats classic… well… about 11 hours here… people are buying arsenals of fireworks… cloud covered streets and azhma attacks? You bet!

1:02 am here, so a happy new year from me!
Whee! :beam:

[color=limegreen][SIZE=8]HAYYP NEYWEAR!!! :smiley: [/SIZE][/color]

:crazy:

I’m like currently experiencing massive headache due to excessive drinking and Flashing! : :hangover: --> :crazy: --> :d:

It’s 4:00PM 1st of January here, and I’m alive! :slight_smile: Happy New Year!!! :smiley: