1700 Posts

woohoo! finally 1700 post. it took me forever to get to this number!. thanks everyone=)

Yay, good for you :bad: And it took you only 4 months? I’m here for 3 months, but I’ve only 31 posts =)

Lynx is conservative. He should run for … … some sort of… political… I’ll shutup.

1698 posts of pure spam and 2 helpful posts, you’re amazing Alex. I pronouce that you’re Mod of this thread!! ahhaha :stuck_out_tongue:

haha then where is my powers! lolC:-) :hair::trout:

Ok I enabled the ban feature, but so far you’re only capable of banning yourself so feel free to use this feature any time Alex, you deserved it. muahahahahh :crazy:

thanks, i wont abuse my powers:evil: :wink:

Congrats Alex, I reached 600 and didn’t notice :beam:

• Soul :s:

congrats soul. lol=)

You’ve said before - you post at school - where do you attend…Starbucks??? :!::!::!:

lol, im addicted to this place(-:

*Originally posted by RelandR *
**You’ve said before - you post at school - where do you attend…Starbucks??? :!::!::!: **

LMAO!!! :beam:

*Originally posted by Alex *
**lol, im addicted to this place(-: **

Apparently … :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

…Oh, congratsola`

this place is my second home:beam:

see over there, the hole in the wall, yea thats where i sleep.:trout:

That hole in the wall… that’s where I…I couldn’t find the Ba…nevermind - I’m sure the Janitor will clean it up before bedtime… :beam:

*Originally posted by RelandR *
**That hole in the wall… that’s where I…I couldn’t find the Ba…nevermind - I’m sure the Janitor will clean it up before bedtime… :beam: **

hahahah looks like I no longer need to pick on you Alex, RelandR filled in my position so now I can just sit here and laugh at you instead. =)

Alex says- come and clean this up

EG says- Right away sir! but i dont have anythign to clean it with.

Alex says- use your hands
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well if you can get EG to do it, I suppose I can call off the Janitor