A sneak peak @ Rev's plot

yo rev, i don’t know if you noticed this but your roof has some SERIOUS cracks that could be hazardous to those living in the house, my advice get a carpenter QUICK!! before the birds start migrating to the south and over your house…you know what they do…oh wait i just noticed the rest of your house is falling apart as welll!!! WOW!! you got serious probs …DAM TERMITES…eating all of revs house…!! and it looks so good …whatever is left of it anyways :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

lol j/k … i know it wasn’t the termites that ate your house…right? blinks

Mak:

it’s my underground bar…

:geek:

Rev

underground barn or bar…i dont see the bar anywhere, and are you hiring a waiter or bartender? if so i have a resume i can fax or email in case there is an opening :wink:

one more Q about this place of yours…where are you hiding the strippers? and why isn’t that part of you undercover base shown in your pixel house even though it is the most profitable?

there are many levels to Rev’s Place…

and there is a bar on every floor… (the one on the golf floor is mobile)

Rev

*Originally posted by Makaveli *
one more Q about this place of yours…where are you hiding the strippers? and why isn’t that part of you undercover base shown in your pixel house even though it is the most profitable? **

are you purposely avoiding this Q…i’m sorry if the feds bust the place but i must know :chinaman: :chinaman:

Mak:

I cannot answer that Q in a public forum.

Please go to the <i>green door</i> and ask for <i>Mr. Quinn</i>…

Rev

i’d rather ask for Simone…i’m a regular at your…club…yup :wink: a regular… :wink:

<i>Mr. Quinn </i> will make sure Simone will be ready for your appointment.

Rev