Again, it's Canada's Fault!

Investigators hope to use the stricken cow’s DNA samples to confirm their preliminary determination that the animal entered the United States from the Canadian province of Alberta in 2001 with a herd of 73 other cows.

It seems the Mad Cow came from Canada… They are waiting to see if it was born after the ban of certain feed which has been linked to Mad Cow Disease… If it was, there may be a bunch more of these Dimented Bovines out there…

But they have Social Health Care for humans

:wink:

Rev

That sucks, US always blames Canada.

Terrorist attacks, the men passed the Canada/US border from Canada. So much mumbo jumbo!

that’s because it’s easy…

like the guy who is half asleep in the corner of the classroom…

it’s easy to blame him…

:smiley:

Rev

Exactly Rev, Exactly.

If it’s going to hurt your economy in ANY WAY make sure to pass the blame. Who cares if you guys almost crippled our beef industry just months ago…

But the cow that was infected was born and raised in Alberta, Canada…

not the USA, but Canada…

The US banned the feed that can proliferate MCD in 1997 (I think)… Canada hasn’t yet…

Who cares if over 90% of the US Beef exports are now boycotted?

Rev

This reminds me of the southpark song :sure:

I know I dont care - we have the same problem.

And as for it coming from Canada, they dont know for sure 100% yet, they just think it is.

Investigators have matched the cow’s ear tag to a Canadian herd, but the Canadian Food Inspection Agency said it was unclear that the cow was the same one that became sick, or even that the infected animal had come from Canada.

DeHaven denied there was any disagreement between U.S. and Canadian officials on the matter.

That’s from CNN.com

yah, I said they are still testing…

Geez, sensitive?

Rev

*Originally posted by reverendflash *
**that’s because it’s easy…

like the guy who is half asleep in the corner of the classroom…

it’s easy to blame him…

Rev **

No, everyone blames the foreign kid (me) that doesn’t speak english.

:azn:

We had “Perry.”

We could blame almost anything on Perry… I’m still amazed he graduated… He had the worst reputation with the Instructors as an instigator.

One time, at Band Camp… no, I mean, during Regional Chinese Cuisine, I decided to take a post-it-note (yellow) and write on it in black sharpie “I like to be touched” and put it on the top of the girl in front of me’s chef hat. She spent the entire day with people walking up just to rub her arm, touch her back, etc. (she was only 5’ tall, so everyone could read the top of her hat)…

When the Instructor (Rhoda Yee, a famous Chinese Chef ala Martin Yan) finally found out what was happening, she wanted an explaination. Again, Perry was half asleep from working 2 jobs, and going to school 45 hours a week…

Perry got a D for that day…

:beam:

Rev

ROFL. Always abusing the asians. Thats why I swear to god, I will turn the whole **** world communist someday. Then asian people will pick on the non-asian kids that can’t speak chinese.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Perry was African American, raised in an upper, upper, upper crust White neighborhood…

that’s why he was working 2 jobs while going to school, to keep up his “lifestyle.”

Rev

Fine, then the black people will join me.

Note for future, never pick on the asians.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a mutt…

I can’t pick on anyone exept the Canadians…

I know I have had any Canadian Ancestors at least!

:beam:

Rev

Bully. The canadians hate Americans. I was in canada one time, I ran out of gas and stopped at some guy’s house, I asked for a bit of gasoline, the guy went inside, and I swear to god they mixed water inside gasoline. Bastards.

at least it wasn’t sugar…

Rev

Water is pretty bad for the engine though. Oil and water doesn’t mix too well in the engine.

it will cause the engine to run rough is all. No perm harm will happen, if it is for a short period, such as until you could find the closest gas station…

maybe the gas can he had was sitting out in the rain, etc. It may not have been intended to harm…

Rev

no rev.

it was me, and yah, I mixed it with water :wink:

**** aliens.

:sure: