All your salaries

I honestly thought that I was going to come into this thread and read “…are belonging to us”

Sorry… :slight_smile:

35,000 a year…someday when I finally get out of law school I will make a hell of a lot more then that, well at least I hope so!!

I get like… a few hundred bucks 4 every site… but that’s just estonia :to:

Hey Syko, you should try to get some international customers or try to get a freelance contract with a webdesign company in gremany/france/uk or something. Then you’ll get alot more :beam:

I make roughly 66,000 a year, that counts as poor in american money though. I found the less design I do and less hours I put in, the more money I make. Which is reverse of how it was 10 years ago.

I make about $20 (US) a week during the summer and $40 during the school year for sitting on my *** all day.

what do you work as? (or is it money from your parents or something?)

Its my allowance. I don’t get paid for any of the stuff I do.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=YellowGreen]ROLF![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I’m glad SOMEONE got it :thumb: :smiley:

so what are you getting 66,000 of … peso’s ? (-:

if that is in US$ I’m afraid you are greatly disillusioned about what is “poor”

If you can land a federal or state job they will pay you well - 60,000+ depending on your skills. Any independant company probably won’t pay you that much and your not very secure, and benfits are always a little shady, in NY anyway.

But as garyzero said, $60,000 isn’t very much in today’s society :sigh:

Wow - you guys must live in very lavish homes and be used to only the best in life because my mother was raising myself and my brother all on her own on roughly 28g’s yearly. Sure it was tough sometimes but wow - I would love to make over 60g’s a year, I could live like a king.

Well I’m not sure how it is in Canada and forgive me if I sound stupid now, but I get killed in taxes. At my last job I used to get charged $400 a week off my paycheck just for taxes. At the end of the year I did get some money back but not much.

Also the cost of living in NYC is out of hand. For a small basement apartment in Brooklyn your talking a good $1000 a month, and I mean a small apartment.

Not to mention care insurance, I pay out I think $3,100 a year. Plus gas is insane and with my big old school Buick :lol: I get abused with gas prices.

Plus friggin stoges are up to $7+ a pack.

Now this is if your single, boy and i glad I don’t have any kid or a wife.

yeah but this country doesn’t even support paypal so the salary thing could get a lil complicated… it could be either by mail… or my dad’s credit card… dunno how these things work actually… do ppl even bother to send cash over seas by mail?

well 66k per year ain’t exactly ‘wealthy’ but it sure ain’t poor either …
(works out to 1200+ per week, net ±800x 4 = 3200 per month take home)
Poor??? :sure:

a full time minimum wage earner makes just over 10k per year

I do screw all for 10 bucks an hour, haha (min. wage is ~$6.75 for a student). Yay for paid summer internships =P

i get $8 an hour and work full time every week.

oh yea, and i’m 16 :wink:

I get $7.88/hr for teaching kids computer stuff at a summer camp - and then playing games. Not to bad. In 4 weeks I get about $1200 CDN. I’m under the income line thinamajigger so I don’t have to pay taxes. This is a lot better than my other job where I got payed $20 approx (it varied) for delivering newspapers.

Slowly moving up the ladder…

Not bad for 14. Also, in a year or two I will be earning up to $12/hr for seniority.

is your tax really that much in Europe?

dam
here in CT, its 6%…