Almost got my Go-ped Stolen

RussianBeer, you spelled “English” wrong. :stuck_out_tongue: lol
Sorry, I just had to, just joking. :stuck_out_tongue:

A knife won’t do, wip out one of those asian style swords and slice and dice.:stuck_out_tongue:

=)

*Originally posted by stftk *
**"If you guys want an example of why sooping up Mopends and Go-pads is bad… come to hawaii

Weekly the cops are peeling some stupid teenagers off the sidewalks for sooping up their engines…"

wow looks like someones gonna win the 2nd grade spelling bee. I wish I had a mopend and a go-pad.

Anyways, its not illegal to soup of engines. It may be illegal for someone to drive a go-ped/moped if under 16, but there is no law against souping up engines. **

w0w looks like somebody is too blind to see the quote button…
Stop being an a-hole.

one could only dream…

Are you sexually fustrated or just an assh0le?

who you callin an a - hole?

ah! “stftk” is the a-hole! I agree.

spets,

whats top speed on your go-ped.

I built my own motor scooter with a red goped frame and it goes 35mph with a 3hp chainsaw engine.

"If you guys want an example of why sooping up Mopends and Go-pads is bad… come to hawaii

Weekly the cops are peeling some stupid teenagers off the sidewalks for sooping up their engines…"

wow looks like someones gonna win the 2nd grade spelling bee. I wish I had a mopend and a go-pad.

Anyways, its not illegal to soup of engines. It may be illegal for someone to drive a go-ped/moped if under 16, but there is no law against souping up engines.

yep im also too blind to read these posts and click the reply button.

“Weekly the cops are peeling some stupid teenagers off the sidewalks for sooping up their engines…”

ahah. So when these teenages soup up their engines they get stuck into the ground, and then cops come and peel them off the sidewalk?

wow, hawaii sure sounds nice.

heh, well im off to bed.

Just re-banned stftk :slight_smile: