Almost got my Go-ped Stolen

oh man… i just got attacked, and almost got my go-ped stolen.

so heres how it happened. I went out to ride my go-ped like i do almost every day, and as I was riding it on a big street by my house… a car about 50 yrds away from me drives onto the side walk on which i was riding… i saw 4 guys in there (about 18 -20 ) years old, and one guy gets out and starts running at me! i realize he is trying to steal my go-ped or kidnap me, so i turn around and start my go-ped, and as i am starting it, the car drives off the sidewalk, and back on the rode, and drives on the sidewalk about 15 feet away from me, so i just turn, turns the road, (fortuneately there weren’t any other cars on the road), and start riding on the other side of the rode, and they just speed by me and i return hope shaking from the experience.

now i know to start carrying a pocket knife with me, but even if i did have i pocket knife, i wouldn’r have been able to use, it was all jsut so fast…

man… i’m still shaken up from it.

-spets

You didn’t get the license plate of the teenagers.

whew

Thought I was gonna get caught. . . . .

::kid-napping attempt #2 failed::

Thank god you made it!

If that kinda thing happened around where I live it would be in the newspapers! Nothing happens here! You can walk on the street wearing a golden crown without anybody tryin’ anything! :slight_smile:

btw… i have a 2001 Red Go-ped sport
with a…
High Performance Carb
ADA Chrome Filter
ADA Racing Pipe
3rd Bearing Support
.750 Spindle

here is the pic
http://www.freewebs.com/spets/Image0065.jpg.jpg

you might need to copy the URL intro your browser

a go-ped is a motor scooter brand.

yeah me2… just realized how lucky i was.

hey i know some people on a go-ped forum that actually did put NOS on a go-ped lol.

heheh yeha man, and me and my dad did measure the spead, my dad was driving in a car by me, and i was driving, and we got 35MPH. but the longer you go on full speed, it increase a few miles.

oh and thanks for the support guys! i appreciate it!:slight_smile:

hehe thanks man!

hey that sucks. i have a yellow 2k2? liquimatic but i threw a sport clutch in so its like a sport now. it sucks cause you cant stop :frowning: so i bought a 35cc bladez (www.eblaze.com) and that solved it hehe. 30mph my dad drove next to me and read it on the car. and i am gonna sup it up soon so wee! but i like my goped sitll cause its just light and sweet for jumping crap. glad your home safe though!

ahh cool. i am getting a preformace kit for mine, i dont know when though.

someone just died in soConn from not wearing a helmet and hitting a car (which from what i hear was at the fault of himself not the driver) so they are thinking of making them illigal w/o a license which is stupid becasue so many have been sold, it was his falt, and this is the only accident! i live in a neighborhood so i will still ride but i cant have fun and go around town untill i know a bit more about what is going on :frowning:

don’t bring a knife to a gun fight…

in other words, don’t bring a knife, they will just take it from you, and end up using it on you…

you did the right thing, just get away…

Rev

*Originally posted by reverendflash *
**don’t bring a knife to a gun fight…

in other words, don’t bring a knife, they will just take it from you, and end up using it on you…

you did the right thing, just get away…

Rev **

He did do the right thing, but carrying a knife is not such a bad thing.

You just never know. Plus they did charge him. I am willing to bet if he buried that bad larry into into the dudes arm or leg they would bolt.

and never even attempt to steal some dudes shizzle again.

*Originally posted by Syko *
**Thank god you made it!

If that kinda thing happened around where I live it would be in the newspapers! Nothing happens here! You can walk on the street wearing a golden crown without anybody tryin’ anything! :slight_smile: **

that would suck arse.

Not like I would like to get robbed. But I feel comfortable knowing I ccould potentially be.

Where is this “middle of nowhere” you are from dude?

Wow that’s pretty crazy, glad you’re alright.

get some NOS in it for the next time that happens.:P!

glad to see that your ok:)

woooooooooooooooooo!! good times. glad you made it back here alive =)

what exactly is a go-ped
and that really sucks… glad to hear your ok

If you guys want an example of why sooping up Mopends and Go-pads is bad… come to hawaii

Weekly the cops are peeling some stupid teenagers off the sidewalks for sooping up their engines…

Thanks Digital Pimp,
Some people never learn respect…

Apart from enlgish not being my first or even second language, the random forum is a relaxed atmosphere, and no one cares about spelling mistakes.

c4n j00 r34D dIz, j0o 4s$H0L3?