Alpha Text Problem

Hi Everybody,
I’d made one movie clip in that I’m increasing the Alpha of text from 0% To 100% and I’m using the Pixel Font and I’d attached one jpg file see the difference between JITENDRA and the JITENDRA text written in box. Actually in movie clip the clearity of font is going. Please help me if anyone know the solution of it.

Regards,
Jitendra Jadav.

Be sure that the mc and the textfield in it are on whole pixels:)

scotty(-:

Hi Scotty,
Thanks for your reply but I’m confused, are you talking about Ruler Unit of Document. If yes then it is all in Pixel.

Regards,
Jitendra Jadav.

look at the _x and _y positions of the textfield containing the blurry text, they might be something like x:25.4 y:25.9, they need to be x:25 y:25, so the text is crisp. Sometimes when you adjust a property like alpha flash helps you out and moves things a bit, a good solution to blurry text is to Math.floor the x and y positions after you modify the text. ie
textField._alpha += 1;
textField._x = Math.floor(textField._x);
textField._y = Math.floor(textField._y);

Like paradox244 says, but check the position of the movieclip the textfield is in as well, it should be also on whole pixels (25 instead of 25,4 eg).

scotty(-:

Hi,
Thank you very much for giving me the solution I’d tried your code and it works successfully.

Regards,
Jitendra Jadav.

Don’t thank me I just reworded what scotty said he did all the work here, he deserves the credit. I’m just glad you were able to work it out.

I give those credits back to you, paradox244, I was rather vague, you’ve explained it much better;)

scotty(-: