Am new to this forum!

hello all!

i found this forum, and am happy to be a part of, ill try to be as helpful as possible, i am an actionscripter, so ill try help in actionscript and flash forum :)…

yours,

good to have you here. welcome to kirupaforums!

nice to have advanced actionscripters here :smiley:

Advanced scripters are always welcome. :slight_smile: Glad to have you here.

hehe other people are welcome, too of course hehe :slight_smile:

Depends on the person… :evil:

so i was browsing the forum and i noticed a disregard for searching. people post questions and don’t realize how often theirs are asked and answered. gah.

yes it depends on the person… :slight_smile:
but most people are welcome…

Almost every single question that is asked every day is answered somewhere in the forum. But people keep asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over…they are too lazy to search for the answer…

Welcome to the forum h88. Hopefully you have a high tolerance for newbies, because this forum is mostly composed of them. But they have to learn somewhere too right?

So anyways… you say your an advanced actionscripter eh? That is excellent! May I ask what areas of AS you are strongest in?

Reason for asking: I might have to bug you for a lot of help if it is an area I need help in :stuck_out_tongue:

Yap me too :stuck_out_tongue:

math/physics sorta stuff, oop & prototyping, drawing api, sharedobjects, and some php

Very excellent, Math and Physics is my worst area. All the other things I am ok with. Not great with them just yet, but I haven’t been Flashing for too long and I don’t think I will have too many problems learning them.

I hope I don’t annoy you with too many Math and Physics questions :slight_smile:

Now we just need someone on here to help me with parsing XML :-\

I could have sworn there was a post here by h88 saying he was learning xml…

hmm…

Well Eilsoe, these are his only 3 posts so far… so if its not in there, he never said it :stuck_out_tongue:

That is unless he edited it out, but I don’t see anything saying he edited it. (you know the message that comes up at the bottom of posts saying “last modified by name at this time”)

its nothing imaginary eilsoe, I just sorta removed it cuz i thought it was a useless post

So you have as much knowledge about XML as I do probably.

I know a bit about parsing it into Flash, but not much.

w00t h88 you sound 1337. Seriously though, it’s great having another actionscripter around here. Welcome to the boards!

-brad-:elderly: