ANy Ideas flash masters? Please Comment

I know it is downright selfish, maybe even borderline evil to ask, but I know there are many a great flash developers here and I want you rinput…criticism is welcomed…

this is the page I am building…its not finished, ive just come to a road block…a flashers block if you will…so if you have any ideas on how to make this page better, please comment, and any ideas on what i can improve on, please comment, or maybe just comment on the page itself, it would be really helpful to get some real comments from people that know what is going on…

www.tc.umn.edu/~pham0114/Gennexhome.html

thanks alot,

Kazuma “The Shell Bullet”!!!

Excellent work.

I especially like the little circle thingy with the moving images… That looks professional.

The only problem I really have is that it doesn’t fit in with the HTML background. It sort of looks like it’s just sitting there in the middle (well, upper-left corner, actually) of this big sea of grey. If you could find someway to make it fit in better that would be good.

As a personal preference, I don’t really like 3d logos - but that’s just me. I think most would disagree with me on that one. Still, though, you should make the light perpetually flicker against the logo, even when it’s not rotating. It’s bizarre how it sudden lights up before it starts rotating. Have it so that the lights are still moving around it or whatever’s going on even when it’s motionless.

Still, great work.

yeah what he said…

And LA I agree with the 3D logo thing…i really don’t like it…