Ok, so I am a senior in High School and my school is assigning us this
project, where we pick a profession or something that means alot to us
and we do a project about it. Well, I picked web design, and one facet
of the project is interview someone about the profession, and i’m
thinking that a lot of you here do this as a job. So, PLEASE, if
anyone could answer the following questions for me, i’d love you
The reason I am not going out and asking actual people is my school
will not allow us to go and interview actual people because they fear
lawsuit, one of our janitors just got sentenced to something like 60
years in jail for rape so we have to do them online or over the phone.
Ok, here comes the questions, just answer them as completely as
possible, or as many as possible.
- On a typical day, what do you do?
- What training or education did you have for your job?
- What qualities are necessary to be successful in this field?
- What part of web design do you find most satisfying?
- How did you get into web design?
- What problems do you most routinely deal with working?
- How many hours do you work typically in a day? A week?
- If you could do things over again, would you still do web design?
- What special advice would you give a person entering this field?
- What is the money making opportunity in this field?
And now for some more specific questions…
- What programs/languages do you work with? (i.e., html, java, flash, etc)
- Which language is your favorite?
- What’s your greatest accomplishment in web design?
- What’s your favorite website, being a web designer?
- Where is the future of web design?
- For someone new entering this career area, how could I better prepare myself?
Thanks a lot for all those that can help me, I owe you!