Anyone?

You said you have little experience with PhotoShop right?

Well you only have 3 images above. Why not get some practice and create 3 splash ideas using each photo. Think of it as practice. Then we’ll tell you which splash looks best.

ok

should i add the text [name, requirements, enter] rite away? or should i just work with just the picture?

Work on the Compostion. Which includes the images you like. Colors. Fonts. Manipulations.

Try and create 3 different finished splash pages, and we’ll tell you what is good.

one more question, how will i show these images? i do not have a server, and i would need to make them much smaller and therefore lose quality to put them onto kirupa as attachments.

Hmmm… there wasn’t a need to yell or w/e. But I don’t think that you understood a word that was said. We are only tryin’ to help you out. Modern means nothing.

Basically what you want us to do is paint a portrait of someone you know w/o the us the reference. It would help us if you had something to show us, that’s all I was saying.

im working on it, im done 2 of my crappy splash pages to show to ethan and the other members, but wen im done [in 10 or so minutes], i dont know how to show these pics, i am without a server, and dont know how to present them.

Why dont you just upload them to a free image host like photobucket or something? You dont need your own server to show images.