Associating sound with a button in flash mx

Let me first say that I am new to the flash mx program but I am a quick learner. I have attached a flash document that contains 4 keyframes. I would like to associate these frames with starting and stopping sound. The first keyframe is what I want to appear on the website. The second keyframe is what I want to happen if you hover the mouse over the button. The third keyframe is what I want to happen if you click on the button (which is to start playing sound). The fourth key frame is what I want to happen when you hover the mouse over the button. And if you click on it the music stops and goes back to the first keyframe. I am also having problems with actionscripts. I place the actionscripts in the action field and all it does is displays the script with the specific button on the stage. I tried linkage I tried dragging the song from windows ~> library to the button and the actionscripts to each frame with no success. I know if someone explains it to me I can get it going. I hope I described my problem clearly. Any help would be most appreciative.