B.Rich v. Moncreyweasel v. Lion

here it is.

NICE! it’s perfect…great job dude.

eheh…thx. it just seemed to put a big statue on a city thats empty in the streets. :stuck_out_tongue:

blending…it’s all about the blending. nice job

hey niceone man! How do you wanna send the psd? I have MSN messenger and AIM. Or i could download it.

i wont be on either of them until tomorrow, though. Probably before 4 eastern.

nvm the .psd, its just a .jpg exchange to lessen the hassle for everybody.

That’s beautiful. I would think that statue really exists there. The blending is outstanding. Can I vote for you? Is Mr. Weasel working on it?
-=anxious—=3-

looks good - silent gear i think you’re in love with that pattern you always add on your pics… =) !

ehehe…ya, it gives a more vibrant feel to the picture. :wink:

I havent been home, but i will be soon, and i’ll start working on it. I’ll try to have it up by tonight.

hey silent.gear, i think you meant round 2 in your picture, not round 1, hehe.

no, i mean round 1, cuz if it will be round 2, its like the 2nd wave. you know wat i mean? its like in a boxing match, round 1 both guys go blow for blow, than comes round 2, which is the second wave.

Finished it at 4 in the morning, here it is.

looks very eary. eeh. its like yoshimitsu’s face at tekken. really nice.

Okie Dokie I think it’s my turn! So what do I do? Take that Image and make it pretty. Do I have to keep the statue theme? Talk to me :). THats awesome work btw!

um…just work with this picture, and there is no theme…feel free to do whatever with this pic.

Thanks Silent.gear I’ve gotta work 8-5, but I’m sure I’ll be able to through some time at it. I’ll post it tonight

k…wil be waiting for it.

Okay. n00b here. First attempt. Moncreyweasel, I want yours on my living room wall. That is sweet!

can someone just give me a thumbs up or down before next round?