B.Rich v. Moncreyweasel v. Lion

li0n, you did a good job i like how you incorporated all of our serves into yours. Keep it up. The only thing that kinda looks outta place is the font you used to type our names, the other fonts look good :thumb: I will get started soon on mine.

looks good li0n. something i didnt expected to see.

Thanks! That means alot. I’ve never been very good with fonts. All I have is the defaults with office 2k3. The fonts everyone here uses are sweet lookin. Give me any pointers you can for the fonts :slight_smile: I’m really enjoying this.

I think that we should do a voting for each round.

Free Fonts: http://www.1001freefonts.com

If your looking for premium fonts you could try: http://www.houseindustries.com/.

Pixel fonts: http://www.fontsforflash.com

im sure some other people can give you a few as well.

alright, heres round2-1.

thats pretty interesting b.rich. i guess ill be serving soon.

woo back from work and 2 pictures already done!! didnt expect that! Li0n yours is definitely rockin, especially for a n00b. I like how that living room fits PERFECTLY in the middle of the woods, lol. And thanks, im glad you liked mine that much!

B Rich, thats a nice piece there, i like the placement of the guy with the thorns. fits nicely.

MY ROUND.02 IS HERE.

Ohhhhh Moncreyweasel, are you there? Just keeping it active :slight_smile:

I don’t mean to flood. But my posts never seem to raise. They have been 38 for a good 13 years now.

Im here im here, heh. Thats a nice picture, silent.gear. I like a lot of the really subtle changes you make to pictures, adds a really nice feel. I’ve got a bit of work to get done today, so if i dont have it done tonight it will be done by tomorrow night.

will be waiting to see it moncrey.

Ok guys,
I really love all the work so far, great stuff. But honestly, you guys need a new theme or something to your images. The over-all layout is the samething in every volley. Like some clouds, or a landscape with a blur here and there. Let’s see something that’ll really shock us, something the people won’t expect. But on the good side, very nice work, weasel’s volley was awsome with that girl’s face, VERY creative!

so wat u want something that will mind boggle people? just wait for my next serve ;). no holding back this time.

Sounds good, hehe. I’m at work right now, but when i get home, first thing im doing is opening up photoshop. I’ve been thinkin about it quite a bit, so hopefully ill pump out something good. Dont worry, grinch, no landscapes, haha.

SMILEY PARTY!
:cowboy: :rocker: :hr: :party: :mario: :b: :panda: :vamp: :cubs: :hangover: :skull: :tie: :pirate3:

um… yeah.

Round.2

now that is kinda morbid yet intriguing…good serve.

Yeah silent, thats what I mean. In the design industry, not that I know much of, too young, but I do know that you have to give your audiences new and exciting things! Images they would never expect :wink:

Good work weasel!

looks good :thumb:

that looks pretty good.