BEST Scary Movies

Lets See…

Friday the 13th Series
The Ring
Pet Cemetary
It
Night of the Living Dead (Original)

and any scene that has fast motion photography. That creaps the hell out of me. :run:

Hmm, Poltergeist (omg, tell me that stupid clown thing didn’t freak you out) and The Changeling, i think it’s called. That movie still has me all creeped out about wheelchairs.

I have started watching more and more scary movies, my friend Sara is a scary movie nut and those are the only movies she will watch; she is also deathly afraid of michael meyers, yet has made me watch quite a few of his movies lately. One saturday night we did a michael meyers marathon…I couldnt even leave to go home…Four girls…drinking and watching michael meyers for about 6 hours in a dark house that is creaky and surronded by woods…we managed to make each other scream for no reason at all at least ten times.

Wrong Turn-This is actually a pretty creepy movie but it didnt last long in the theaters.

The Ring, The exorcist, Silence of the Lambs

The scariest strangest movie I have ever seen was called Black Christmas…It takes a while to get into it but, it scared the hell out of me…again in that same creaky ohuse surronded by woods.

Jacob’s Latter, one of my favs is very scary and has all the fast motion photography you want in a movie :wink: I strongly recomend it!!!