Brief Intro

Hello everyone,
I recently had the wonderful opportunity to write a book about FrontPage 2002. Unlike other books, I use the great tutorial format found on this site to explain common and not so common FrontPage features in plain English.

FrontPage 2002: A Beginner’s Guide covers basic topics such as entering text, saving Web pages, creating frames, hyperlinking, inline frames, and more. To provide a moderate challenge for experienced users, you will learn how to format the above mentioned basic topics as well as use forms, save user input to a database, add CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), animate in DHTML, and much more.

If you have not yet seen my book or read it, you can buy it from any store that sells computer books such as Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, and more. Of course, sites such as Amazon.com and BN.com (Barnes and Noble Online) carry it as well.

You can support my site by buying the book from Amazon.com through my site: www.amazon.com/exec/obido…/kirupacom

While I and a great team of editors at Osborne/Mc-Graw Hill tried our best to ensure that the content was accurate, easy to follow, and coherent, some users may find errors, have problems completing certain tasks, etc. Therefore, I have provided you this forum in which you can post your questions and have I or other knowledgeable people respond to your question or comment.

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. My goal is for you to not only learn how to use FrontPage, but to apply your knowledge into creating amazing sites for the world to see.

Good Luck,
Kirupa Chinnathambi
Author FrontPage 2002: A Beginner’s Guide
[email protected]