Can my flash site win awards?

Hey guys,

this is Curtis, thanks for being frank and honest with your criticism on your site. After reading your responses, I think i know what to work on in future revisions of the site. So I had hubris when I suggested I can contest in the major awards, but really I wanted to see if there were any of the Minor awards I can contest in. Apparently, one of the forum goers entered me in the Smooth Design awards, and I won a bronze award. Which is mildly satisfying.

curtis

congrats :slight_smile: I like it over all, cooler/smoother transitions would be nice though…

Not to be an @55hole, but if you put “can my flash site win awards?”, the average poster will either expect to be blown away by a 2advanced type site or will dismiss it as someone wanting some hits. I checked it out, simply because I use these guys’ feedbacks and critique to improve my skills.
I love the city, but the college rule paper is not working, and the coffee stains, are just not happening. The transitions aren’t consistent. I am giving you full credit for your hard work, though I would ask for feedback and critique before I ask about awards. Work hard, and I am sure it will improve.