Charlie's Angels 2 & The Hunted

Charlie’s Angels 2 - Full Throtle

I went to this movie with the idea that it was going to be well… “light” in story and complex in action scenes. I was wrong.

In fact it’s extremely light in story. The director doesn’t know his job at all when it comes to combine scenes together. On the other hand the action scenes are pretty cool. Very unrealistic, very fun to watch. The music is awesome. Everywhere, all the time. It’s a shame that the soundtrack CD only contains the boring ones and no cool music from the action scenes.

And the girls, of course. My personal favourite is Lucy Liu… drool… but I was impressed by Demi More too. Foxy older lady. :love:

Er… so…where was I… ah, yes. Go watch this movie if you want nice chicks, nice action scenes and no decent story at all.

MY RATING: [COLOR=red]2 / 5[/COLOR]
pro: ladies, action scenes
cons: the rest

The Hunted

I will keep this short. The movie is crap, totally 200% crap. Don’t watch it, don’t look at its poster. It’s all crap. Crap. Really.

Good and very special trained guy searches for bad and very special trained guy in the middle of the city. Bad guy is about 10 minutes ahead. He runs in a parc to hide. Good guy doesn’t know where to look, and searches for bad guy to hunt him down (well duh). He looks at the grass in the parc and concludes that bad guy is in there somewhere 'cause he sees a footstep. There are people running and walking all over the place.

I mean c’mon!! All this stupidity goes on and on…

MY RATING: [COLOR=red]0 / 5[/COLOR]
pro: nothing
cons: everything

*Originally posted by Kajinku *
**The director doesn’t know his job at all when it comes to combine scenes together. **
You do better :bad:

Hehe :slight_smile: Yeah. Well, actually it gives me hope when I see stuff like that. I hope it does the same thing to you. :wink:

EDIT: didn’t mean anything wrong with that… just watch the movie and you’ll understand

lol I know :stuck_out_tongue: But any half-decent feature film is still an achievement. People take films for granted lol.

• Soul :s:

lol, have any of you seen the game? it’s on gamecube and it’s horrible. read the gamespot review for it.

*Originally posted by Soul *
People take films for granted lol.

True, very true. But that’s how reality is… I don’t call “The Hunted” as an achievement really. It’s a “I want money out of your pockets by delivering a piss-poor movie”. Really, it’s like they rushed this one.

*Originally posted by Manny Calavera *
**lol, have any of you seen the game? it’s on gamecube and it’s horrible. read the gamespot review for it. **

No, not yet. The animated series are weird as well… (you mean Charlie’s Angels right?)

We’re gonna make good movies :bad::thumb:

Yes we are! :beam:

[SIZE=1](Mine will be a bit better)[/SIZE]

:stuck_out_tongue:

[SIZE=1](but mine will raise more money)[/SIZE] :stuck_out_tongue: