Comments?

Well this is my first attempt at a picture of this kind, so go ahead rip into it and tell me what to start improving on.

not bad at all, but the text sucks
:evil:

thnx but do you mean what the text says or the font/format/position of it?

That is very nice, but as mdipi said, that center text is way out of place.

It is just… there… the font, size and everything just doesn’t fit.

If you make that text grungier and change the font it should look better.

Alright i did a little work on the picture, and im not sure if it is better or worse so tell me what you guys think.

It is much better now :slight_smile:

Could still use some more around the center, there are a lot of large blank spaces. This is just a suggestion though.

I actually like the negative space… but I would like to see the text off center, maybe to the southeast…

IMHO

Rev:elderly:

I actually like it the way it is… :slight_smile:

I actually agree with rev now… I think the location of the text is what is making it look like there are too many empty spaces… where if you offset the text it will be one big open space instead of a bunch of big ones.

I think that will make it look better.

Alright…something like this?

I was thinking more of tucked in between the leaves and the symbols in the lower right hand corner (but sticking out a bit so it is all showing and not convered by the leaves and symbols).

It is your image though, so put it wherever you want.

Suggestion: don’t keep it there (I am such a hypocrite sometimes :stuck_out_tongue: )

You are getting there, but I was thinking South and East (to the right)… :stuck_out_tongue:

here is a link to a great explaination of the “rule of 3rds”

http://www.itecksu.org/courses/DesVisWeb/pages/rulethirds.htm

Wow, very interesting. I have never heard of that before.

Well where I was thinking falls in those rules, according to that grid, it was #2.

Like I said though, put it where you want… don’t mind me…just blurting stuff out.

Well guess what…I changed it to almost exactly what you are describing the second after i made that last post, I think it looks much better than when i first started out…thanks a lot everyone. :slight_smile:

W00t!!!

I love it =)

I agree

thats what I mean…

nice… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I love negative space… :sleep:

See, rev you like my idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Bow to the untrained designer :stuck_out_tongue: =)

I bow to all ya’ll… :slight_smile: You guys make my stuff look like a 3rd grader just threw up… :stuck_out_tongue:

::bows, realizing he has 2 different colored socks on::

lol. Yeah I know your just kidding about that 3rd grader stuff mr. Iworkedforeidosandnike :stuck_out_tongue: