Computer tweak

hey, question, i thought gain trickler was something windows associated, so i just blocked all acess to anything from it, but here it says it’s associated with gator. can i get rid of it do you know? or will it screw stuff up? thanks…

i take it that this program works… i will hafta try it tonight…

if it has a check next to it then i would delete it. cause thats whats safe

okay, thanks a bunch. ill let ya know if it sped up my pc at all :beam:

ok, i htink it should, if not then run an anti virus…but i think this might do the trick

i’m going to download the search and destroy as well. my little baby will not be sick anymore, mommy’s here now.

lol bout time, this is a program everyone should run though, and run it often

Here are some more great ones. Free and i htink one isnt.

http://www.dr2.net/vB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1401&highlight=Spybot

IPinsight Software generates Line Speed, Geography, Gender/Age estimates, User ID, and IP address information, which it transmits to the IPinsight servers for use in the preparation of the company’s data file products.

Unique Identifier: IPinsight maintains file integrity through the use of a unique random number (GUID) for each user, which is stored in the user’s Windows Registry.

P Address: Finally, when you install IPinsight’s Software, it collects several bits of information about the configuration of your computer. This information includes information about the computer’s hardware configuration, such as the amount of free space on your hard drive, and information about the computer’s software configuration, such as the name and version of the operating system.

OMFG im crying im so scared now
hehe

why?

haha, i was just jokin around. i just thought that bit was amusing, how ‘violating’ this stuff is.

one word for you golgi:

SPYBOT

search in google for it, download it, install it, remove all spyuwares with it, see you pc revigorated, thank god (and me) for this wonderfull free app. =)

i got search and destroy, its totally cool. i have another spyware checker soemwhere, but it just picked up apps, not all this cool stuff…

oh, and btw, how rude of me…lol
thank you guig0! :slight_smile:

but i gave it to you first…:(lol. no this is the best one ever. it got PC Mag’s editors choice, or did i already say that?

yes get that spy ware program

my baby is doing much better.

that much good news, now lets hear how miss G’s machine is doing,

*Originally posted by golgi *
**oh, and btw, how rude of me…lol
thank you guig0! :slight_smile: **

You´re welcome golgi :wink:

hey i said thanks to you too mdipi! :stuck_out_tongue:
as for my machine… still rendering slow as poop. still having tendancies to lag. :frowning:
oh will this injustice never end? maybe it’s just my brain thats lagging…