Custom Titles

Hey alex,
Just assigned you the title!

Cheers,
Kirupa

Can I please have “Wake up Neo…”, if it’s not taken of course.

thanks in advance.

pom/neo

Hey pom,
You need to register before getting a title assigned. Simply press Log-in or Register near the top of the main page and sign up for this board. Don’t worry, I don’t ever send any e-mails to members, nor do I sell the info either!

But there’s one thing bothering though. I was using the forum before with a user Name and a password that didn’t exist. How come ?
Another question : do I get to see my number of posts too ?

I hope I didn’t screw up.

pom

You don’t have to register to post. Therefore, you can type in any username/password and a subject to post here. When you do register, you can use your registered name and password. You will be host to a lot of benefits such as the flash footers many of us feature, post count, and the cool custom titles.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Arghh ! I’ve dunnit. Can you put “Wake up Neo…”
That would be great.

pom

my custom title:

Sniper

Added your title in Ghost! Pom, you still haven’t registered. When you do register, you will see that people can click on your name to see more about you. This is the URL for registering: pub40.ezboard.com/BBSMess…ame=kirupa :slight_smile:

There I go. Except now I’m Ilyaslamasse, and no longer pom2ter. Life is hard sometimes.
Can I please now have my “Wake up Neo…” line, or else I think Im going to have a nervous breakdown.

pom I was, pom I’ll remain

There ya go pom or ilyaslamasse! Your title has been assigned to you.

Ok, how does it look ?

pom

looks great!

yo kirupa wasup man…dude…

i need a cuztom sigg if ya kno what i meenz d o g g …
l8er

-CoOlIo

Hey yo wasup,
You need to register and log-in under that name. Then you need to give me a title that you want. I’m not a good mind reader :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kirupa

Just saw this here …

May I have “Tiger Trainer” as my title, please?

that would be most excellent :slight_smile:

• Wasaabi -

It’s appropriatte methinks.
Call me Flashhopper. Ya, thats the ticket…

I posted the code I was using for that chromeless. Check it out when you get a chance and tell me where I went wrong.

Flashhopper,

okie dokey; assigned both you phil and wasaabi your titles!

kirupa,

if you could change my moniker to “hairless primate”, i’d be much obliged.

Hey supra!
I was wondering why you never asked before! I assigned you your title, and I also made you a moderator for all the forums :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kirupa

thank you kirupa!

when i read this post i felt all warm inside. ; )

i was wondering where all those extra commands had come from…