Designer community

i say get up phpBB2 add all neccesary member things, point sysytem (i can help with that) then we will customize :slight_smile:

I can help when u get into customizing level!

peace:P

I say we all set up phpBB 2 and forget the flash forum.

Wil this site be done in HTML like I said?

i’m agree with you, today i have pay 8.40 euro for database my sql of aruba.it:)
in case i want to install your forum in my database what i do?:h: :stuck_out_tongue:
first i want to view a demo!:slight_smile:

*Originally posted by MrMass *
**I can help when u get into customizing level!

peace:P **

Many thanks mr.mass :thumb:

first check out

www.phpbb.com

and read around their. Download the latest version and then follow the instructions usually if you ask nicely a forum veterasn will install it for you.

nice people round there!

then i can help add scripts that have already been invented :slight_smile:

Yes and phpBB2 is almost as easy to skin as vBulletin. :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by VisualAid *
**first check out

and read around their. Download the latest version and then follow the instructions usually if you ask nicely a forum veterasn will install it for you.

nice people round there!

then i can help add scripts that have already been invented :slight_smile: **

It sounds good! i download and install it but, next i’ll customize it .
thanx:) NOw i can say that i’m at 70% to put out Designlegion.:smiley: many thanx again, i post you if i have a problem.

WARNING! i want to install phpbb2 forum but it requires an hosting linux, is there a fix,patch or other to make it avaible for hosting windows?:hangover: Help!

If you want to run an ASP forum here is a good free one. http://www.webwizguide.com/web_wiz_forums/default.asp?mode=asp

I am currently implementing this one for a client and it seems pretty cool. You willhave to pay to have the link removal. But the app is free.

Let me know if you need help. I am pretty good with ASP. and the graphics stuff.

theres a windows hosting package.! sure of it my host hasnt got linux

http://www.phpbb.com/features.php

check that out it says you just need mySQL :slight_smile:

should be fine i can take alook if you want.

I was thinking why dont u take .com domain instead of .tk

i was thinking that i have vibrart.com now, and now i try to make an good Community, if this one have a good success i pay a domain for make DL .com.
Attention!!!_
i complete the hardest complication-work of the form.and i have installed on DL.:slight_smile: :azn: :thumb:
DESIGNLEGION is at 85% to complete. :thumb:

Hey do you need any help skinning phpBB? I am very good at that and would like to join the community. :smiley:

all good to hear can wait till i can post :slight_smile:

also just incase take a looksie here. :slight_smile:

http://www.invisionboard.com/

Its going to take a lot of help from everyone if this site is to become a success which at this time looks quite promising. I look forward to reviewing the site in site check.

I’ve just say that th site is at 85%.:slight_smile: but i 've continuos tecnical problems with my pc.:frowning: it isnt all lost! My desire is to complete it between tomorrow. :smirk: Please support me!

let us see that 85% maybe we could work all together for those 15% left :slight_smile:

i can help a lil…where are you stuck?