Designer community

I do ,can i join?:p:

*Originally posted by Relicstorm *
**I do ,can i join? **

yes, you can join us! i’m very happy to embrace you in DESIGNlegion:)

I’m working on the structural scheme of the site,
now,
1 - i’ve a menu in flash on left side, and on th right th rest.
2 - in th menu there’re a link to: news, link|respect, and various form like a Flash, Photoshop, battle, experiment.

now, when a user click on a form (for example flash) th user go to the form or you think that he could see an image or other first of the redirect to the form ?

you think that it’s better to lunch the site now and modify later or reverse?:ne: please help me?

depends on how much is done. And how much tweaking you plan to do. pm me with a sample link. If you dont want the world to know. Also I can see where you are in the scheme of things and maybe I can lend some assistance

Is there anything we can see now to get an idea of how it is going to turn out and how to improve on the site?

Let me show you a preview of DESIGNlegion
LINK_ :slight_smile: see you very soon

i think i want to see the sample link too.can u send it by pm?

hey dude nice site but where did you get that monkey it´s really cool

Oh many thanks!coming very soon!:rambo:

looks nice but the experiment, photohshop, battle looks out of place on the left hand side :).

centre the design legion logo at the top and have a little play stop button.

same with the monkeys centre them :).

otherwise very nice :thumb: ! :smiley:

I won to complete this long but great e friendly thread with a news of the start of DESIGNlegion;) :thumb:
NOTE\in th first page,th info vrsion is not avaible for th moment
but th main page is ok.:slight_smile:
i won to say to you that begin with a first battle for a intro animation of designlegion!
now th first thing is: registered and good work!
THANX everyone!:thumb:
starting from Mr.mass, between datapimp,mrg, visualaid,blastboy arrives to relicstorm…and many more that support me!
AN GREAT APPLAUSE FOR THE PRINCIPAL FLASHER CREATOR OF “DL” MY BROTHER HYDRA!!!
THE LINK

*Originally posted by VisualAid *
**looks nice but the experiment, photohshop, battle looks out of place on the left hand side :).

centre the design legion logo at the top and have a little play stop button.

same with the monkeys centre them :).

otherwise very nice :thumb: ! :smiley: **

looks nice helly but read what i posted before and think about it :),

:slight_smile: ok great…something to work on…I’ll take a screenshot of what u have so far…I’'l post here what I did from it sometimes soon…I had 2 nights of partying so I’m dead right now…but will do something shortly… :slight_smile: looks great but will look awsome soon.

peace

yeah i think that’s a good idea. i 'm do it soon.thanks:)
now th site is online, register you!:stuck_out_tongue: :thumb:

*Originally posted by MrMass *
**:slight_smile: ok great…something to work on…I’ll take a screenshot of what u have so far…I’'l post here what I did from it sometimes soon…I had 2 nights of partying so I’m dead right now…but will do something shortly… :slight_smile: looks great but will look awsome soon.

peace **

Thanks and post me your files i’m excite to look it!=)

what do u mean by register?:p:

*Originally posted by Relicstorm *
**what do u mean by register?:p: **

registred u in design legion!ok?:trout:

Well i’m all signed up and made a sugestion on the board. :p:

There is a board error on my title, it says “Lite Member” when it should say “DL God” or “Head Moderator”. :stuck_out_tongue:

it need a time to selected the various moderator.i’m looking for you during your collaboration!good work!:slight_smile: :smiley:

hey I registered. It seems you have everything in place. If you want suggestions I have a few. But overal looks good. No 3d forum tho :frowning:

it’s not a problem!
you must post in designlegion:thumb:
now i open a 3d forum,thanks to tell me that!:thumb:

NOTE: i’ve submitted DL at site of th week please vote me!!!try now_______|||||||| link |||||||||