Designer community

can u provide me the actual url to the site?

The exact site url is http://www.vibrart.com/dl/default.htm. :wink:

no it is
http://www.designlegion.tk/

Why do you have an age limit on this? What if a person who is good at design and is 40 or 50 years old?

What difference does it make? For example, how old am I? Can you tell? here on the web, age means nothing at all. Only ideas are important.

*Originally posted by brintonwhite *
**For example, how old am I? Can you tell? here on the web, age means nothing at all. Only ideas are important. **

Actually communication is important sometimes more then ideas!

What about a 50 year old dude who has 30 years of graphics experience and then transfers it to web design? Picasso was in his fifties when he created some of his works. I’m not in my fifties - nowher near but feel that this is an invalid argument.

Idiotic.

U right…It really doesnt matter to me, I worked with 50 years before :stuck_out_tongue:

peace

wait there is a age limit? in the legion? yeah we should remove that asap…makes no sense what so ever. I thought it was a like you have to be over 13 or 15 thing.

STOP ALL!:slight_smile:
DESIGNLEGION don’t have an age limit, you can have also 100 years old but you can enter in!ok?:smiley: :slight_smile:

Yup we accept em all. :slight_smile:

Mr Mass why haven’t you signed up yet?

Is it just a forum or what? I’ve visited the site but it doesn’t seem very clear about what to do. I thought it would be a showcase for all those who joined up including links and services we are able to offer. It just looks like a forum.

Any advice.

no we are working on getting the tutorial area up and working on writing some tutorials. :slight_smile:

However I don’t have FTP or Admin CP access so I can’t do it myself. :frowning:

So it’s a tutorial and a forum site then.

yup…kinda like kirupa…where kirupa caters to flash I guess the legion caters to design.

do u think that’s a serious problem?:ne:

It’s no problem. A good idea.

u believe to join now or wait for th moment?:slight_smile: