Does anyone really use fireworks?

I like Blender. I’m not very good at it because I haven’t had any time to actually do anything with it, but I like it. :slight_smile:

So i can export as autocad and use the models with Swift V1.0, is that right? Awesome if i can… I love open source…

Dave

I have had Photoshop 7 and Fireworks. I use Fireworks, its all Photoshop, with photoshop plugins, studiomx integration and more. It just works! I love fireworks!

*Originally posted by Daveman *
**So i can export as autocad and use the models with Swift V1.0, is that right? Awesome if i can… I love open source…

Dave **

1.0?? Not sure. I have v3 and it imports eps, ai and autocad dxf/dxb which I can crank out of blender… but Im not sure if siwft3d 1.0 can import any autocad formats or not. Id like to think yes, but you never know… well I dont know- you can find out :wink:

I use FW for mock up designs of sites. It is a really quick way to draw up something flexible and show it to the client. It works wonders with Dreamweaver, it will export to swf (quite nicely).

It will never, ever, be as flexible as Illustrator or Photoshop. Simply a different animal.