Domain Name (part 2)

Ok, I’ve decided on getting a domain name, and after posting my previous thread, I found one that offers a nice monthly price, but before I sign up, does anyone know of a place that asks for a one time payment instead of monthly/yearly?

You have to lease a domain for a year to 10 years

You never quite own it. Its basically a lease that you can keep for as long as you pay for it and keep it registered.

…

You know, monthly payments aren’t looking so bad.

lol

me pay monthly too… we all do i think :stuck_out_tongue:

No one time payments?

aww.

I pay for 2 years at a time… I think it’s the best way:

1) I never run into a problem of forgetting to pay and losing my domain to someone else

2) 2 years is not too long so if I want to change my domain name (then I dont end up paying for 7 years I am not going to use for example)

I’d pay for a few years, plus you save money that way - which is always a good thing.

Peace

Hey SB!

Howz it goin’ down there in “the Blessed Place?”

long time no see, been on holiday?

Rev

Hey Rev…

yeah I’ve been missing for a while… just been very busy with work/school ( moving on to my fifth and final year - I am officially a “SUPER-SENIOR” :wink: ), and I moved recently to a new place in SB so I didn’t have net access for some time.

also right now I am in my home town of Chicago on a two week trip… fun stuff, I love the city.

Other than that just the same ol’ bs… ok nuff off topic update on me =)

Peace

how much is the domain name??? if you PM flasherjaz, he offers a domain name for a year for $18 australian. i dont know how much that is american. just a suggestion, u dont have to do it if u dont want to. :thumb:;):slight_smile:

i pay yearly, 8.88 dollars a year for .com
this seems familiar, did i already say this??
i think my mide is going in my old age…

yes, you did, in my other thread.

Who is your registrar?

i registered through siteflip.com
i think they go through SSL Catacombs

Thanks

Aww, poo. There is no .cc register. (Phil’s or Yeldarb’s)

Thanks anyway