El-

That could be fun :slight_smile: I’ll try and make one for you, even though I know Eilsoe will come up with something better and faster than me…

I would try and make one, but my brain is about as fried as a baked potato. Not to mention I won’t be around much tomorrow and I am going away for the weekend.

<B>EDIT: </B>Fried like a baked potato? Fried and baked are 2 totally different things. Well I guess I proved my point then.

I’m on it too…

Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition! :stuck_out_tongue:

heh… :evil:

howz this phil?

Made a little composite here in 10 minutes… found the globe online, then reshaped it and drew (WITH MY MOUSE) the rest… :slight_smile:

is it worth anything…?

U want teeth!!??

I’ll give u teeth… :evil:

Gimme 15 minutes…

gotta turn up Maggie Reilly first… OH YEARH… :crazy:

here!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that footer is excellent:) and crazy:crazy:

I completely agree.(-:

this has been on my mind for some time now, why d’ya call me"el-"??

it’s e(i)lsoe… with an “i”…

Call me what u want of course, just wondering… is your keyboard missing the “i”…? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey eilsoe,
Wow, that is really nice :slight_smile: You are quite an amazing individual!

Cheers!
Kirupa :cowboy:

thanks…! (-:

I like doing good for others! :stuck_out_tongue:

a-ha… :slight_smile:

So why haven’t you sarted to use that Phil? That’s a fantastic footer.

I do have one question for eilsoe. Why do you make all your footers to be 200px in width? The maximum width set by kirupa is 300px, you could get in 100px more worth of your coolness into a footer!!!

lol… I still say that the maximum width should be 600 pixels in length. Almost all monitors of the internet at this time are set to 800/600, or more. With a 600 pixel length, it still leaves enough room for the left side bar on these windows without any left to right scrolling required.
I’ve been thinking about a new footer for a couple months now. I’m thinking that I might like to have that extra room for my footer. maybe I’ll ask K man to change that rule.

Yeah a bigger width would be cool, but that also ups the file size of most images/flash footers. and then there will have to be a bigger height, which can cause a very tacky looking forum.

I say a bigger size, but maybe not as far as to say 600. Who knows, I guess we will have to see what Kirupa decides:)

el…u scare me…in a good way. lol :):goatee:

You’re right… in most cases a 600 by 60 footer would be weird… but some of us could make such a thing work. As for file size, I said nothing about increasing that. So if you’re animation requires that you increase the file size with the width, you wouldn’t be able to utilize the extra room. for myself. I’m just planing on having something moving back and forth along the bottem of the post, it looks strange if my animation doesn’t have pretty much the same length as the text across a page though. In addition, I’m not using an background image to the file at all… so size will be the same no matter the width.

200x60 is just the easiest :stuck_out_tongue:

but yeah, I could also make some 300px wide ones…

or 600 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: