Fast food

What is your favorite?;( :beam:

I am forced to pick McD, since the nearest Burger King is 50km away, the McD is only 1 km away, and we don’t have KFC or Wendy’s over here… :slight_smile:

Are mcD and BK the only international fast food chains???

Oh, and I chose BK, because I live like 3 blocks from a BK, and like 3 miles from a mcD… oh… and I like their food better as well.

Yeah I’ve been at BK ONCE, I the food was MUCH better than McD’s… I actually got REAL meat!!.. I think…

Jack in the box! You forgot it!

I think all fastfood is uh… disguisting :stuck_out_tongue:
but i’d rather eat @BK you got it! :stuck_out_tongue:

i never heared of it

i like kfc. its really really really good. I also like all of the above to. :slight_smile:

Harvey’s is the best Fast Food place in Canada (mostly for the burgers). It’s a nationwide chain here. Alas, it’s not on your tiny list.

At Harveys, you can buy a value burger with cheese for about a dollar U.S., and then they make it in front of you, with any toppings you want. Anything and everything, all free. None of this paying for a piece of tomato like at mcd’s. The only topping you have to pay for is the cheese, and that’s only cause they have to put it on while it’s still on the grill. Oh, that’s another thing, they cook it in plain view. Not in a microwave in the back.

Harveys=Heaven

wow, we would be lucky if we could get value burger with cheese for only a dollar.:hair:

In N Out.

*Originally posted by RenaissanceGirl *
**In N Out. **

Good stuff.

omg aislin! we got one joint down here…White Hut…creams pants

I’m not voting for any of them because I can’t stand fast food. Last time I tried a Maccy D’s, I felt sick for the rest of the day. Never again.

Besides, I only do restaurants, I am a sophisticated young lady. :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted Macdonalds, because I haven’t been in anyother of the rest :slight_smile: We don’t have Wendys, KFC or King here :slight_smile:

Anyways, I go to fast food “restaurant” maximum once a year.

i really don’t go to fast food places anymore. they all just slow me down for the rest of the day. it’s the cholesterol.

I voted for Wendys because it tastes the most like real meat and you get the best value for your dollar.

If I had to pick my favorite though - it would be Dairy Queen - they have real burgers, great chicken and amazing Ice Cream.

I have cut down on fast food though - it really kicks the crap outta your body. (literally!)

Can we have a none option? :stuck_out_tongue:

• Soul :s:

i should of put that in, sorry i forgot.

:frowning:

comedy “ARBY’s” option