Filterqueen site

This isn’t MY site… this is Filter Queen… u know, the canadian vaccuum company!

This is a project by me and my dad + one of his friends. EVERYTHING graphical was homemade by me, except the icons in the menu, and the pics in the catalogue (the camara one is by me of course)…

I made this while I was still new to photoshop, so some gfx may seem crude… the waving flags u see is rendered in 3dsmax and imported to flash.

As I said, gfx by me, and advanced code by my dad. Basic html is by me… press the “R” in “Danmark” in the top left for credits…

link: filter queen site

tell me what ya all think…! =)

NOTE:
i know the hi-res pictures in the lame intro are NOT a wise choice… but the owner of the scandinavian sub-company (this site) WANTED those pics… it absolutely HAD to be those… so, don’t hazzle me about the intro… I know it stinks…

I don’t like the intro so much, because it doesn’t really bring something to the site, and I find it a bit too slow.

But I like the site very much. Very clear, very clean, and the leaves patters is terrific. Good job, Eilsoe.

pom :asian:

I know the intro sucks, but there’s not much I can do about it… see, My client hired someone first to do the intro, but that sucked even more than mine, then I got a chance to improve it, but I only had so few things to go with it… and this is pretty much the best than can be done with the resources I had…

I have told my client that this is not good… but he doesn’t care… this is what he wants… so…

I know it sucks… i really do… But the layout is nice! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not that it sucks, it’s just that it’s not worth the kb downloaded, the waiting time… But making an intro is awfully difficult, I know that :slight_smile:

And that’s why there’s a “skip intro” !! :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate sitting throught this intro every **** time I have to check somthing online! lol

but seriously, the waving flags are nice… no?

They are. But I would have done it in Flash… :stuck_out_tongue:

pom :stuck_out_tongue:

well it’s easier for me to do it 3dsmax…

but thats just me! :stuck_out_tongue: