France?

I’m curious, now :beam:

I have no idea what any of those choices are :sure:

:smiley:

me neither :puzzled:

Yep, French Baguette and Camembert, right on the dot. :wink:

other.

that french diving dude… :stuck_out_tongue:

I picked Jacques Chirac, but the Eiffel Tower and the place the movie Amelie came from are also right up there :inc:

Eiffel Tower.

Zidane was the first thing that came to my mind… maybe because he just won the FIFA World Player of the Year award. :beam:

I voted for Zidane too, but there should be other options like Eiffel Tower, wine and other stuff… (-:

Chirac

btw: Amelie was a fantastic movie

bsw

Oh, yes, sorry about the Eiffel Tower :beam:

*Originally posted by eilsoe *
**other.

that french diving dude… :stuck_out_tongue: **
Jacques Mayol? :h: That’s an unexpected choice :smiley:

I think he’s talking about Jacques Yves Custo :wink:

Well, that’s even more unexpected… I mean, he died quite some time ago, and I never realize he was famous or anything. [size=1]and by the way, the name’s Cousteau[/size] :stuck_out_tongue:

Pardon my French :smiley:

*Originally posted by Ilyas da Pom *
**Well, that’s even more unexpected… I mean, he died quite some time ago, and I never realize he was famous or anything. [size=1]and by the way, the name’s Cousteau[/size] :stuck_out_tongue: **
Hey i always liked to watch documentaries about him!

btw: Amelie was a fantastic movie

I hated it. It was sooo sluggish - I wanted to go up there and shout… It was all too sugarcoated… but visually speaking it was nice… teh colors…

ooh france - dont people think that its the country where girls never wash and shave their armpits :beam: ApeWars

Do you guys know that he became a muslim? And the story behind it is actually really interesting… :slight_smile:

Language I learned, Normandy, My Grandfather, Iraq, Water Bottles

France, ahh la France!

Small streets, small shops and infinite weirdom… my whole vision of france is made of books by Boris Vian, from “L’ecume des jours”, to “J’ai irai crache sur vos tombe”… and ofcorse Quebec…
…and can’t forget Jaques Cousteau!

Fermented Grape Juice…

especially from Chateau Margeaux…

Rev