France?

I’d say… GOOGLE!

French Military Victories :thumb: :smiley:

lol… I’m with rev though… fermented grape juice :smiley:

I think of pasty-faced mimes toting 1920’s era gangster style tommy guns. As seen here:

Sacre Bleu!

I voted for other …

Why? Because none of the words I thought up were on your list.

Things like: smelly … obnoxious … revolting …

j/k :slight_smile:
… or am I!!!

… yeah I am :slight_smile:
I’d go with Zidane

Uhm… this:

But especially this:

*Originally posted by BadMagick *
**Things like: smelly … obnoxious … revolting … **

Thats kind of like what comes to mind when thinking about Filthadelphia :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:

I voted other

I think about old grannys home, forgotten.

That story was being reported in Belgium a lot. That’s the think what pops into my mind now, when I think about France.

And chirac too…

who was his opponent again in the previous election? I forgot his name.

*Originally posted by Coppertop *
**I think of pasty-faced mimes toting 1920’s era gangster style tommy guns. As seen here:

Sacre Bleu! **
ROFL, it’s NOLF (deux)!

I wouldnt say obnoxious but smug is more of what I experienced numerous times when there.

I think of French baguette’s cuz they were selling them on the street like new york hotdogs…LOL

you should have added louvre: http://www.louvre.fr/louvrea.htm ( I enjoyed that) and seeing the actual gold on the streets that was a trip…LOL

That was Jean-Marie Le Pen, Kajinku. What a shame… I mean, if Chirac is Saruman, this guy is Sauron. Really.

Oh yeah, le pen. It was soo funny.

Chirac didn’t wanted to talk to him. While Le pen was always asking for a dialogue.

I think however chirac was kinda afraid.:q:

Funny is not exactly how I’d describe it.

As a matter of fact, I think that Chirac was right not to want to talk to the guy, as he would have lost the debate. You see, you cannot really talk or debate with Jean-Marie Le Pen, because he won’t listen to you. All he’s interested in is to say what he wants to say: everybody’s dirty except himself, the ‘foreign people’ (anyone with a tan, basically) should be kicked out, women should be forced to stay home, and so on and so forth. No need to mention that he’s highly racist, antisemite, negationnist…

And 5 million people voted for him at the last election :m:

Ah, I think a lot of people over here saw it as another country where extrem right was going to win. The images I saw about him made the impression he is a great talker. I was also convinced Chirac would have lost the debate, but that doesn’t means i wouldn’t have like to seen it.
I was comparing him with Pim Fortyn, the dutch one. Who wasn’t really racist, antisemite etc.

I have never heard of this guy :slight_smile:

sorry of going completly offtopic

here’s a pic about him

do you really don’t know him. He was killed, and in april the killer Volkert got 18 years

Zinedine Zidane! viva Real Madrid. :beer: actually the eiffel tower and the french flag comes to mind, the zidane.

*Originally posted by senocular *
**Thats kind of like what comes to mind when thinking about Filthadelphia :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink: **
Oh, no doubt!

other:: “…I fawt in your sheneral directsion jou feelthie anglo~English peeg-dogs…”

… or words to that effect… ala python, monty that is… :wink:

im gonna have to go with french fries. But also, i think of that little stuck-up kid on the playground that gets beat up a lot and doesn’t like to share :stuck_out_tongue: