President Bush as he really is.....(picture)

I put this in Random but since most of you never go there I thought maybe you would enjoy this; It’s my own special handy werk. Nothin phancy-

pj
:lol:

The thing is : even on non-fake pictures, he really looks like @#%$ :rolin

pom 0]

Pom,
You must have misunderstood. I said that it was my handiwerk. I took the picture, is what I meant. It’s not fake, it’s real…and all that that implies. :lol:

pj
:stuck_out_tongue:

:rollin: Really ???

pom 0]

Hey, he was in France recently, by the way. Freinds of mine saw him on the Champs Elysées, with his 2500 bodyguards and his huge cars -well, you can’t really call that a car since it’s bigger than a truck…

The worst thing is that Chirac said that he and W had the same ‘vision’. Creepy.

So Chirac plans hopes for a new world order that depends on oil and war and represses alternative energy sources. Ya your right, it is creepy-

Hey Pom,
how many nukes does France claim to possess? and outta curiousity, do you guys build atomic weapons or thermonuclear? (atomic or hydrogen?)

pj

I don’t want to know !! Too many I guess. And I believe we good people build nice little nuclear bombs. No hydrogen in our lovely country ! What a breakthrough…

The good thing is : there were lots of papers criticizing Chirac for bowing down in front of W like he did. I mean, @#%$ ! We’re not England !!

pom 0]

Nice little nukes my assola-
the french were just kicked out of the Fiji Islands a few years back because their nuclear testing had created huge open and growing fissures in the tectonic plates around the Island—yipers! Ya see, we Americans never get kicked out because we evacuate the Islanders off their own land, which they own, and force them to live somewhere else for 50 years while their soil cools down-Doh~

pj

fast fact: the tom hanks movie, cast away was shot in the Fiji islands