Game Tutorials

I’m willing to write extensive gaming tutorials if they are in high demand…

If you’d like to see stuff about different game elements…

Game Physics, Game Optimization, Expert HitTesting, RPG, RTS, Fighting, Racing, FPS, and other elements… etcetera… etcetera…

If there is a high demand for such items… I can create alot of good tutorials for this… Please tell me…

High Demand: Not for me personally, but many people are interested in creating games in flash. The tutorials would come in handy… :slight_smile:

High demand too. Games are fun :crazy:

Allright… Instant feedback… hehe…

What kind-a games you want me to start making tutorials for then…

Low end games like pong and cannons and golf and stuff like that?

Just gimme a game or give me an idea… And I’ll work on it…

Peace

How about pac-man and then maybe a simple RPG would be awesome!

Allright… I’ve alreayd created an AI for a Pac Man type game… and it can’t be too hard to get everything else to fall in for it…

Simple RPG… Me and a bunch of friends are making an incredible RPG right now… I’m the only programmer… As I move along in the makigs of it… I’ll design a couple of tutorials… For like… Fighting and moving about on screen.

More More more ideas =)

Who voted for ‘don’t even bother’ :evil:

Get ready for a showdown! :bad:

Well… It would be nice if they at least told me their reasons why…

sigh… Oh well.

i would like to see some shooter game tutorials, if possible…

Allright man… But…

Soryr to be specific… But… Shooter as in Side-Scroller or in First Person Shooter?

Or… Like Big Deer Hunter… lmao

PEace

Personally, i would like a first person shooter. Side scrolling is so ‘8-bit NES’. I’ve already started developing one, using tutorials found here.

WZ2k Tutorials

If im not mistaken, the person who wrote these is somewhere around here… Is it you?

Hey, that’s Flex! I was wondering where he had been. I wonder why he left us :*(

No sir… When I talk about First Person Shooter… I mean DOOM… hehe…

I should be able to create a tutorial on that… Albeit… it would have to be divided up into parts.

Peace Out

Hey, I have a suggestion, or rather, a plead, I suppose.

I’m an FF maniac, and something like the battles in the very early FF’s would be pretty cool.

I’m always up for a little reading!

You’ll love the RPG me and my friends are creating then… So far it looks awesome… Unfortunately… Unless I gte on their puters I can’t show you… I’m just the prgrammer… So I just make the game engines. hehe…

:slight_smile:

Peace

Well, I can’t wait to hear how it goes, and it’ll be cool to see some of your tutorials. :smiley:

bumps up his post count :smiley:

Can you show us what kind of games you’ve done, Playamarz? I think it would be easier for us to see what kind of tutorials you could do.

pom :slight_smile:

=)

Any tuts are welcome, game tuts are OMG!!!

:slight_smile:

Cool.

I’ve done games like snap, memory, things like that, but I would be interested in RPG stuff. Like the old 80’s style, Secret of Mana…

But speaking for the whole forum, I think we get enough questions about games to warrant high demand. :slight_smile:

See my games? I would just throw em all up here. But to be blatantly honest… I just got back from Detroit… lol

When i was there I made a nuber of games to play around with… I’ve gotta tlak to my mom and have her send me my games over the net… Then I’ll show you guys…

The only thing I have on this puter right now is my attempts at going isometric3D…

Basically… if you’ve got a game idea… Just say what you want… half the times when I answer questions about games… I wanna know myself also… So I research and develop…

I’ll be throwing up some examples most likely this weekend for you guys… Cause… I have four games I’m working on right now…

1. Top perspective Golf Game
  2. 4 Player Pong Game
  3. Some kind-a isometric game… Might just make it an interactive man walking through isometric rooms with rotating views capabilities…
  4. Tank Warz Game

But yeah… Kitiara… I loved SECRET of mana! It was the shiznizzle!

lol Peace Guys… Remember… Anything you may be puzzled about… From ai, to handling graphics, to making level editors to making a guy wlak around… Ask and I shall try my darndest to provide… :slight_smile: