Gromp.Co.Uk - Splash Screen?

Ive thrown together a few quick splash screens and i was hoping to get some feedback from them and a desicion on which to use.

Two of them are similar and run along the same lines the third is totally different. What do you think?

Splash One **

**Splash Two **

**Splash Three **

Star*
:smirk:

Go with three but make it bigger. The font in three is way better. What is it?

Also I noticed a bit of jagging on the shadow and around the top of the box.

The font in three is a Pixel Font. I think i got it off FFF back in the day. Im pretty sure its called SWFT_01.

Just curious as to why you think 3 should be bigger?

It just seems a little too small to me. Maybe it’s because it is aligned to the top left. Center it horizontally and vertically and I think it would look better.

Yep, that was the plan but I wanted to see which was more popular before i started to actually create the page.

Thanks.

Gotta say I like the second one the best, but that third font is cool. The second one with the third font. Yes.

Interesting. I prefer Two over One, so for me it would have to be Two or Three. Tricky one really.

that font is SWIF_01, i found a site that has some free pixel fonts including that one here. Oh and I like number 2 the best.

I guess I’m the only one that likes one. I think it’s something different and eye catching. Perhaps don’t use that cartoon like font

Im not entirely sure as to why I used the cartoon font in the first place. But I agree that it doesn’t work here really. I think it must of been late when I made it.

Gotta say I like the second one the best, but that third font is cool. The second one with the third font. Yes.

ditto

Three - In the centre ?

I like that. Very stylish and minimalistic but the others seem to like two the best.