Hey Eilsoe... (designer wanted)

hahaa, kult, en dansker til på kirupa! :stuck_out_tongue:

Så er jeg ikk helt alene alligevel…! :slight_smile:

det er sgu cool! så må vi udveksle nogle tricks, når jeg engang lærer nogen!!, forresten rigtig fedt billede du har fået lavet! aner ik hvor jeg skal begynde på den slags grafik, kender du nogle gode tutorials?!:slight_smile:

well, hvis du vil lære noget hurtigt fedt stads, så prøv www.shadowness.com , ellers foreslår jeg bare du kigger på altavista, og så søger i flere dage… det virkede for mig! :stuck_out_tongue:

men ellers, hva ka du i flash?

Really? I don’t know. I think about 4 o clock. Hehe.

Flex: Whaaa’? whuddy’u talking about?

Just pretending I know what you guys are talking about.

heehee… u dunno danish…?

not too hard…

yes it sounds kinda similar to english…KINDA

I’m just pretending i know what you guys are talking about
(translated)
Jeg lader bare som om jeg ved hvad i fyre snakker om.

Not that similar…

Hey people - has anyone any ideas yet?! Anything to show? I want to get this started and I don’t want to end up doing yet another game with sprites ripped from other games.

well, do you have something for us to go at?

We donnu if it should be a killer midget in a spacesuit, or a piece of gum with an axe!!

or both… ewww… ;(

Dude have you been reading my posts? I don’t want to say it all again. If you read my response to Kitiara then you’ll know what it was. Right know - we can’t just go and say hey here’s the background or the character - if people submit ideas - we can agree yes no or improvement. I’m constantly adding to the game to show what I want the gameplay to be like - so you can get and idea of how things would fit in.

ah, oki… sorry… :frowning:

I’ve added shooting noises, damage and a health - bar. I hope you guys are getting ideas of how to fit things in.

Hopefully someone is looking into adding baddies, and how the move, ie fly crawl etc. (like the gargoyle and the dog) - obviously as efficient as poss with the graphics because else it will lag.

Cheers.

http://flex.funkyolive.com/test/newgamedemo.html

*Originally posted by eilsoe *
**well, do you have something for us to go at?

We donnu if it should be a killer midget in a spacesuit, or a piece of gum with an axe!!

or both… ewww… ;( **

I just noticed - killer midget in a space suit? Where did you get that from?

Idunno… just popped into my head…

But come on, Killer midget in a space suit, thats pretty much what people here wanna see right? :stuck_out_tongue:

I would… a-LOT…

Ok. I’ve added crouching to the character and made some mods. Now I haven’t seen anything from anyone yet. Could you let me know if you’re busy, or doing in the process or if you’re still interested

http://flex.funkyolive.com/test/newgamedemo.html

I’m still waiting for some feedback from Ilyas, adn I’m rounding off my final entry for the contest…

Just gotta figure out how to change a mask via AS…

And I’m not home for the weekend, but i’ll probablt start out monday looking more at it…

I’m sorry? Did someone say my name?

Ok no probs, anyone else?