Hey, I Need The Flash 4 Serial # For An Upgrade

I can’t find anything like cracks and I am not trying to get them becuz I know Kirupa Chinnanybusgfhawo doesn’t allow them on his site, but what is the serial number for flash4 so I can install the flash 5 upgrade
?

uhmmm…i’m sorry, but illegal too.

Aight, Thanks Anyway… I already got one… lol

Does my flash sig work yet ?

guess not

Kirupas Did… Does Mine Now?

nearly :slight_smile:

Nice sig :slight_smile:

pom 0]

hm…you seem like a cocky bastard, first you come looking for a serial, then you take krup’s sig.

thor, that is the first time I ever saw a swear word on the board :slight_smile: the other day I tryed to say @#%$ and I had to edit to say darn lol… I meant d a m n

yes… bastard is a real word, not slang, so as far as I know it doesn’t get blanked. bastard bastard bastard bastard bastard bastard
bastard bastard bastard bastard bastard bastard bastard

:slight_smile:

Dickboy seems to get through the board as well.

DICKBOY! DICKBOY! DICKBOY!

pj
:stuck_out_tongue:

LOL let me know if there are any others :slight_smile:

@#%$

Serial number for an upgrade isn’t illegal???

If it was legal, then I don’t think it would have a serial number in the first place. That’s like saying, “Well, I’m not really stealing your car, just your stereo so it’s not illegal.”

Did you see what he did to Kirupa’s last name? Thats pretty disrespectful too…I have a feeling that this one is going to turn out like VIRUSRAY

@#%$ aint illegal…

BTW:Who cares if I spelled hgis name wrong, and why does everyones faces in the avatars, look like bums?

Test

:wink:

What “ain’t” illegal? Using serial numbers for a program that doesn’t belong to you is illegal my friend, I’m sorry. It is disrepectful that you screwed up his name like that, because that is not his name. His name is Kirupa Chinnithambi. I don’t really understand how that is difficult, however, putting Kirupa Chinagnematha or whatever you put is disresprectful no matter how you look at it. You really should lose the attitude if you want anyone to help you here.

Oh, and no, you didn’t do it. Try again.