HEY YOU! Yeah you, wanna battle?

Ok, I didn’t want to be the first one to post, but I’m done, so here it is…

Enjoy!

Nice Ex, Yet I am saddened I thought I was going to be the first done I am about finished with my rendition of it.

Thanks idol, sorry to take your spot… I can’t wait to see what you post.

hey! how come im not on ddd’s list? :*( …must be 'coz im too quiet? :stunned:

I did not see your name nor a post from ya in this thread. It is actually flash’s contest. I just proposed closing the doors on the contest as to keep it organized.

ok.no problem.but i did post my intention on the first page.

I joined as well on the first page. But thanks for cleaning this thing up heh this was becoming a mess.

done

So far I have:

Me, Simplistik, Flash, MutedLogic, IdolThoughts, Ethan, Exorxist, Color Pup, Reefster, Junyap, Vdaminator. <—added

Thats it I propose so we dont have this ridiculously long poll, plus people entering at all times.

Ok everyone as I said I was almost done and that Exorxist had beat me but o well here is my probally not so awaited piece.

[url=“http://www.freewebs.com/idolthoughts/battles.htm”]BATTLE PIC
comments please

Yay! =) thanks, man. i’ll have mine up soon.

uhhmnn…idolthoughts, the link seems to be broken.

idol, the link doesn’t link up. You have to copy it and paste it into the browser for it to work. Nice, really morbid! haha.

Here is my entry. My server is giving me problems. So that one is pretty compressed. I’ll save it as a higher quality later when voting comes around.

nice work, idolthoughts. it’s freaky!

Wow, great job EthanM. I like how everyone gets to do a different idea on the same pic on these types of battles.

Ok, one of my stupid flat panels is giving me a totally different thing, than the other. I guess I won’t tweak it anymore, but for anyone watching; it’s supposed to be darker…

here’s my entry. comments are more than welcome.

I like where you went with it. It think it would have been better if your could see more of the accident. I do like the spirits flying away.

my thoughts exactly but my mind’s blogged as to how to partially focus the accident without disrupting the red hue thingy. hehe. any advise? i think i really need to practice more on my compositing.

Not able to get the image. Don’t feel like browsing sxc either