Heya Gang

Just stopping by to say hello, been busy, mm…thats what they say to me to:lol: . well how is everyone?

Hey WebMasterz5,
How are you? I’m doing just fine. Long time no see!

Cheers,
Kirupa

heya buddy, yep I’m bad, not coming here for a bit. I am doing good, been busy, trying to admin 6 boards plus running mine, modding on another,2 kids, 2 dogs, whew…well I will try and make it here more, oh I just plastered your board in the help forums:lol someone was looking for a board like this. no body new of any so I just plastered this one there, hope you don’t mind

hey also don’t know if you know or if you care or not, but in your flash5 forum, do you know that all the post beound 20 pages are history, alot of boards make another forum(archive) to put old topics in so the retain there post count and not loose them

Hey WebMasterz5,
I had no idea. How would I do this? Is there some setting that enables me to archive the posts automatically? Or should I manually move the topics to a new archive forum.

Thanks!
Kirupa

You can create a new forum, we call ours Dead Threads, for the purpose of archiving.
Then if you are a mod or an admin, on the page (1 - 20), at the bottom left, you’ll see a drop down that says, “choose an action”. On each page, check the little box beside each thread you want moved (you can mas move). When the bar drops down, select “move”, then “do it”. The next page will show all your forums, with a little circle to the left of each one. Dot the forum you want to move them to, and then click the little bar that says “yes”, or “do it”. You will have moved them out of the full forum. Otherwise, they’ll scroll off and be gone. You can also mass delete using the drop down. Hope this helps…

:slight_smile:

Great board, btw…

:slight_smile:

exactly, just make another forum, place it down on the buttom somewhere, name it archive and just move all your dead topics there