Holiday/Vacation Thread and Whatnot

So the holidays are upon us and that means (usually) a few days off. I know some of you are in school still so that means usually a week vacation or whatever. I was just curious what you are all going to be up to. I am sure this place is going to be dead as hell over the next week or so.

Even though I have a sick setup at home I barely ever come here when I am not at work. So here is what fester will be up to.

Christmas eve I am doing the family thing with my tiny family (Old man and two sisters)

Christmas Day I will be doing absoloutly nothing. In the past I would go to the family of whoever I was dating at the time. Single this year so Christmas will probably entail sitting around the Xbox, PS2 or Cube playing games drinking beers until my roommate gets home. Then we plan on going to the Chinese food restaurant right near my house to shoot some pool, get hammered and reflect upon how much we detest Christmas.

I am off of work from the 24 until Jan 5th!

Its the Twelve days of Alcoholism!

A bunch of my buddies have the same time off so I can assure you all that I will have my fun. I will most likely not be here because the only time I come to play on the board is when I am at work. So you all have a Merry Christmas, New Years, Hanukah, or whatever else you might celebrate because I am culturally delinquent.

Be safe and have fun guys (and small handful of girls) !

I will be at work everyday but the 25th. The 25th will be spent with my family that lives around here. Thats about it for me. :slight_smile:

Cheers!
-Niann

i am off from the 24th until jan 02…
tomorrow i´ll spend my day with my familiy and the day after that… SNOWBOARDING!!! for 2 days :smiley:

I’ve got 4.5 days off.

I’m being sent down south to do some work on Christmas Eve :frowning:

but the parents are near there so it will work out!

ill be doing the family thing, which means sitting in traffic on the belt parkway for about 3 hours.

bah humbug

I am doing the family thing - it’s actually at our house this year so everyone will be coming there for once, saves some travel :slight_smile:

I get the 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th & 28th off then come back to work for 2 days and then get new years eve and day off. I plan to do a lot of partying, playing hockey, playing Xbox & GC and just relaxing and enjoying the season. It’s my favorite one :slight_smile:

I also am going to do some boxing day shopping - I love that stuff. Get’s me pumped up… competition rocks! hahaha :slight_smile:

I spend the 24 at home with the family,. 25 we go to my aunt and my uncle. And from the 27th to the 3rd I will be snowboarding with 7 friends. We got a appartment in the mountains, it is gonna be awesome.
Yeah, and of course there we be a high alcohol consupmtion :smiley: hrhr

I miss the 4 weeks of vacation I got during school. I still have a few days off to do absolutely nothing and hang out with some relatives from out of town. Probably try to head up to the mountains for a couple days of snowboarding if I get a chance.

Anyways, have fun everybody
:beer: :beer:

Wow you people like to drink. Drinking is bad!

anyways, this christmas eve I am just at my house with my family then christmas day my relatives are comming over. wooo.

I have from the 22nd to the i think 6,7 or 8th off

drinking isn’t bad as long as you’re not stupid about it and know your limits…

*Originally posted by fester8542 *
Christmas Day I will be doing absoloutly nothing. In the past I would go to the family of whoever I was dating at the time. Single this year so Christmas will probably entail sitting around the Xbox, PS2 or Cube playing games drinking beers until my roommate gets home. Then we plan on going to the Chinese food restaurant right near my house to shoot some pool, get hammered and reflect upon how much we detest Christmas.

I am off of work from the 24 until Jan 5th!

Its the Twelve days of Alcoholism!

A bunch of my buddies have the same time off so I can assure you all that I will have my fun. I will most likely not be here because the only time I come to play on the board is when I am at work. So you all have a Merry Christmas, New Years, Hanukah, or whatever else you might celebrate because I am culturally delinquent.

Be safe and have fun guys (and small handful of girls) ! **

The infamous twelve days of drinkning…I havent decided what days I am taking off…I was suppossed to spend new years in vegas but that is no longer happening…one of my friends backed out she doesnt think she can swing it financially b/c her daughter is going away to spend time wtih her grnadfather and needs $$. It was going to be fun, we were going to be driving from here (boston) to there! So I have the week off but dont know if I will use it or not.

As for xmas, I am having lobster tonight xmas eve with the family…past few years I did xmas eve elsewhere but on xmas morning I get up early and do family things all day:?)

Thats about it for me this year relatively low key

Today will be a month that’d i’ve been on vacation. I’m really bored, i can’t wait until school starts again. i think i go back to school on the second.

dropkick- you’re right drinking isn’t bad if you know you limits. But i must admit on New Years i drink until i pass out, which is usually about 4am. But that’s just me, and that’s just on new years. and my friends are nice enough not to invite the ugly girls to the party, so i’m safe. :wink: