New Years Eve: What you doin?

What are your plans for New Years?

I just booked my flight to Vegas. I’m not sure if my friends will show so I might be flying solo. Anyone want to visit?

Not too sure what i’m going to be doing…

I’ve got three options…

1. Spend time alone with my gf who has been nagging me lately and weve been fighting alot… :sigh:

2. Go to this girl’s party I was invited to earlier this week.

3. Go to my friend’s huge party…

Decisions… Decisions.

go to a friends village, drink exactly that much that it stays inside, and enjoy looking at those who didn’t find that border :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing funnier than some drunken people try to make fireworks explode between their buttcheeks, in total ignorance of the danger.

Two Words… “Igloo party”

I mean, “House Party” - a buddy of mine is throwing a bash at his new place. He and his wife are going to put on a good show so it should be great. Lot’s of food, lot’s of Rye and crosses fingers lot’s of lovin! :slight_smile:

As a gift, a friend has offered to pay for a show, here in town, on NYE…

I hate to let her do this, since the cheapest show in town is like $85 … but I think she also wants a good friend to go with, so I guess I will go.

Now all I have to do is decide on which one to go to… I only have a choice of about 25, including “The Funk Brothers” opening for “The Dead.”

Decisions, decisions…

Rev

i don’t have any plans yet. But the way things usually go i won’t remember to tell you guys the next day.

I will be working.

I am on call this week, so I will be at home… :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers!
-Niann

ouch

*Originally posted by Marz *
**Not too sure what i’m going to be doing…

I’ve got three options…

1. Spend time alone with my gf who has been nagging me lately and weve been fighting alot… :sigh:

2. Go to this girl’s party I was invited to earlier this week.

3. Go to my friend’s huge party…

Decisions… Decisions. **

3… 3! 3!!!

1. Parents want me to stay home with the fam.

2. Good friend is going to a poker party which I don’t know the people.

3. Party with some guys, Xbox + Halo + Beer + Pizza + Wings.

4. Goto ex gf’s house.

So man decisions. :frowning:

*Originally posted by Maxtr0sity *
**1. Parents want me to stay home with the fam.

1. Good friend is going to a poker party which I don’t know the people.

2. Party with some guys, Xbox + Halo + Beer + Pizza + Wings.

3. Goto ex gf’s house.

So man decisions. :frowning: **

3!!!

I’m thinking of four actually. Last Thrusday, I was at her house, she had a friend over, and one thing led to another, Maxy was |____| <- that far from every guy’s dream.

/~~~~~*

(whoopish)

Whipped? I know.

**Whipped? I know. **

:smiley: Well, at least you’ve made peace with the fact.

Whipped like the family pig.

What are your plans Sen? Any chance in a you know what involved?

I usually don’t know until the last minute… but this year is looking quite quite bleak for me at the moment. :frowning:

Poor Sen. Do what I did last year, there will always be another guy or girl that gets canceled on or something, invite them over, crack open a few beers, and if it’s a gal, things develop afterwards, if it’s a guy, then you guys just watch TV until early morning.

:stuck_out_tongue:

**Poor Sen. Do what I did last year, there will always be another guy or girl that gets canceled on or something, invite them over, crack open a few beers, and if it’s a gal, things develop afterwards, if it’s a guy, then you guys just watch TV until early morning.

:stuck_out_tongue: **

It might come to that :stuck_out_tongue: