How much Google's mobilegedon Impact

Google had launched its algorithm to target non responsive websites.How many of you hit by it and what are you doing to recover from it

I’ve nothing to say, Because of, only 7% of visitors I’ve they are going to touch my site from mobile devices.

I converted this site to be more mobile-friendly a few months ago. I am not sure if Google is going to look at what percentage of your visitors are on mobile. I think it is a binary “mobile friendly” or “mobile unfriendly” designation.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if this move by Google will slow the obsessive need of people to make an “App” for their company/whatever.

At work they are discussing getting an app made, but the only thing it would do is display the same information that is already on the Mobile Friendly website. What is it with everyone needing to have an App. I’ve seen “Apps” where it’s just a web browser that only loads their website.

I’m hoping that Google forcing more sites to go mobile friendly will discourage these unnecessary “Apps”

Obligatory http://idontwantyourfuckingapp.tumblr.com/

Everyone in the School District I work for is all like:
“Hey great job on the new (mobile friendly) website. Is the district going to be getting a phone app?”

Might as well just spit in my face and tell me the website isn’t good enough.

Sometimes I really just want to reply:
“Yeah, actually we have a few, on android its called Chrome and on Apple devices its called Safari

I don’t want your ■■■■■■■ app and I don’t want your ■■■■■■■ mobile website.

Hilarious. Let’s open 150 apps to basically surf the web. :stuck_out_tongue:

if I knew how to make that pointy arrow at senocular my post would make more sence. damnit I need an app around here!

To make “that pointy arrow” you click the reply button at the bottom of their post, instead of the reply button at the bottom of the page :wink:

I’m with you; many mobile sites I visit are unusable.