Howard The Duck

no probs…any more info needed about movies that sucked or ones you ain’t seen since you were a kid, just let me know :thumb:

Gremlins anyone?

Man, i used to ALWAYS watch gremlins. I also used to watch movie about the baby brontosaurus.

the old 1’s are the best ones!!

How bout Garbage Pail Kids, ne1 seen that??

lol yeah, and how bout little monsters and goonies and whitewater summer:)

goonies…CHUUUUUUUNNNNNK!!

the goonies is one of those old movies that survived, i still see it on tv all the time, USA and the disney channel.

it survived because it was good entertainment.

yeah i know. did you know it had two versions? one of them has that octopus in it and one doesnt, or was it just cut out in the tv version? i was confused when i first saw the octopus one.

Octopus? I don’t remember an octopus.

Anybody remember The Last Starfighter or Flight of the Navigator? Two great childhood classics.

in the version of goonies that they show on disney channel a lot there is an octopus scene where the whole crowd gets attacked by an octopus after they fall into the lagoon with the pirate ship in it.

last starfighter and fotn were both sweet. I loved all those little creatures that were stored in the navigator hehe :yoshi:

I saw flight of the navigator, that movie was weeeeeird.

I remember both versions…the one with the octopus is usually shown on tv…

I remember the last starfighter! I thought I was the only one who saw that hehe! I also remember garbage pail kids!! i think I still have that movie in vhs!

here is some of my favorite movies when i was young…

xanadu
big trouble in little china
monster squad
second sight
the last unicorn
excaliber

that’s all i can think of at the moment…oops…i’m at work…more later if i think of any sigh :wink:

big trouble in little china-hehe, great flick. used to be one of those Saturday afternoon-nothing-else-on-TV movies.

monster squad-“Kick him in the nards!”
“Wolfman doesn’t HAVE nards!”
"Kick him in the nards!!“
kick
"Wolfman’s got nards!”

the last unicorn-cool cartoon. weird book.

I love howard the Duck!

Although its a horribly made movie. I do remember the plot and well lol Yea im a dork =)

Wasn’t the girl in HTD the same girl that played Marty McFly’s girlfriend in the Back to the Future’s?

correct :sen:

No that is not correct, it was the same Girl who played his Mother =)
her name is Lea Thompson .

argh your right, i got them mixed up lol :ne:

hehe np =)

Anyone watching howard the duck would get confused hehe =)

if you care…the girl who played marty mcflys girlfriend in back to the future is elizabeth shue…from ‘the saint’ with val kilmer…

BTW…willow! I loved that movie too