I need some Ideas...!

hi guys…
i designed this for a Mobile site, i need some ideas in how it looks and there is manu bugs i don’t know why?

i’m waiting for your opinion…

Click Here :wink:

If you move quickly across the buttons they get stuck in the “up” position.

shouldn’t this be better fit in the Site Review section? :sigh:

You definitely need to increase your framerate, the animations are
really slow and choppy. I would also suggest some more color.

If you move quickly across the buttons they get stuck

i know this bug but i don’t know why? shall i put it in onEnterFrame, i think this is the problem.

so thanks for you comments…

shouldn’t this be better fit in the Site Review section?

if you can move it ----> move it :wink:

why yousaid the animation is slow… FPS is 12, it’s good for web but i’ll try increase it to see how it’ll be :sigh:

12 is actually really slow… the eye sees about 30 frames a second, so less than that will be noticeable. For the web it’s important to optimise, but you’d probably want at least 24 fps imo

If you are assigning the enter frame event on the actual movieclip, I would suggest moving to the main timeline and using myMovieClip.onEnterFrame=function{ stuff; }; instead. If you don’t know anything about it, do a search for onEnterFrame usage or dynamic event handlers. It will make that bug with quick movement go away fairly easily. :thumb:

iLikePie & APDesign thamks for your comments, i’ll change it to 24 fps and put enter frame event , but till now i didn’t know your comments in the main design ( is it good :h: ).