I want to made cartoons

[FONT=times new roman]Hello~![/FONT]

[FONT=arial]I am looking for a software that can easily adjust the hands, legs, bodies of a cartoon character, so I can put it into the flash.[/FONT]

[COLOR=green]Which software do you think it’s pretty good?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]Which site that teaches how to made cartoon?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]What tools in Illustrator can do with cartoons? [/COLOR]

Thank you !!

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

Ok this is a pretty general question becasuse there isnt really any too to make a cartoon guy for you with. what you do is just draw it out, which can be done in flash itself. Thats what i would do. In the flash MX section here Kitiara did a cartoon tutorial, so you might want to check that out.

draw your character in Flash/AI then cut up the drawing into the parts you want to manipulate independently (i.e. hands, legs, head, etc.). Do this in flash and make movie cliips for each part and now you manipulate all of them seperatly throughout the timeline!

Peace

Search the site. There is a tutorial on this exact question.

Here’s a link to my animation tutorial - http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/cartoon.htm that shows you how to do very basic animation.

I generally draw straight in Flash. but if you use Illustrator then you can just cut and paste or import. But the idea is to divide up the body into sections, then manipulate as needed…

kit that is a very very well done tut by the way.

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

It’s just very very simple animation theory… The difficult part is actually managing to get it working right. :stuck_out_tongue: I keep meaning to write a part 2 for it, about more complicated cartoons, and backgrounds etc. Maybe things like walking…

lol that would be nice! i am gonna look at it agian cause i am going to make a cartoon tomorrow i think with my buddies who are interested in this kinda stuff.

It’s great fun, the major hard part for me is thinking up the idea for the cartoon in the first place. :smirk:

Actually what I’d really like to do is the 3D character modelling… Now that would be a challenge… :beam:

well see one of them has swift 3d so i would love to use that and render in vector cause that proggie is VERY easy and fun fun fun!

Ooo yeah… I guess I just want to be able to create my own 3D people and characters… That would be so cool!

I’ve got a demo of Cinema 4D on my PC now, though it’s very daunting… :slight_smile:

Did you ever finish that character for me Kit? :love:

• Soul :s:

Yeah, I did, he’s at home at the moment.

I’ve bought a couple of books from Amazon about drawing male manga characters, so I might redraw him at some point later… I’ll hook him out for you. :slight_smile:

Thank youuu :love:

• Soul :s: