I'm so stupid

i am the stupidest person alive.

i went to go kick the tennis ball to my dog, i went to kick, and i kicked the door frame, i think i broke 2 toes, and i cant stop laughing. that was soo stupid, but soo funny at the same time.:trout: :trout: :trout:

you are so stupid alex…

*Originally posted by Alex *
i am the stupidest person alive.
we all know you are =) :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

jep, i knew it was coming ;D

i am starting to get feeling back, after alot of hours of them being numb. :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue: alex ur not stoopid, ur just a klutz! you tried kicking a ball that was apparently next to the door…THAT was dumb…what the hell were you doing? playing inside??

think of it this way, it would have been dumb if you missed the ball and hit the DOG! lol, luckily you just hit the window…so ur not stoopid, just not very good at kicking

suggestion: do not attempt to become a professional soccer player

*Originally posted by Makaveli *
**:stuck_out_tongue: alex ur not stoopid, ur just a klutz! you tried kicking a ball that was apparently next to the door…THAT was dumb…what the hell were you doing? playing inside??

think of it this way, it would have been dumb if you missed the ball and hit the DOG! lol, luckily you just hit the window…so ur not stoopid, just not very good at kicking

suggestion: do not attempt to become a professional soccer player **

No… he’s stupid :stuck_out_tongue:
j/k j/k

hahaha

OUCH! that must have hurt. It’s terrible, they can’t really do anything for your at the hospital if you break a toe… you just have to take it like a champ :slight_smile:

lol, i think my toes are fine now, the swelling went down alot… I was really close to kicking my hardest. im susprised that i didnt kick my toes in to my foot. haha.