Indulge Me, Please

This is about relationships. If you aren’t into dramatic and poignant talks about two girls, this is not for you.

Now that I still have all of your attention, help me here, cause I am completely lost. I’m not sure how many of you remember, but a while back I said I knew a girl who’s doing another girl. So things developed a little from there.

Short story is and I don’t want to divulge too much into it (ask me on MSN/AIM if you really want to know), basically, I was friends with this one girl who’s into another (let’s call her HB). I somehow got close to both of them, and my female friend did not like that so much. Now this past week let’s just say something made HB break up with my friend, and it was not completely my fault. Surprisingly, HB isn’t as pissed as my friend, and now my friend is super pissed at me for the past months for getting close to HB. And now she’s forcing me to choose between her and HB.

Now that I put that in words, it seems like this is grade 5 drama, doesn’t it? It’s spun out of proportions at this point, and I have no idea why. I don’t even know to get pissed at her proposition or just ignore thie whole bloody thing and both of them for crying out loud. Give me some insight here, I don’t know what’s what anymore.