Interactive cd presentation... whats better?

hiiii

well… heres the problem?

i have to make a interactive cd presentation, but i need to take screenshots from a web page…

so my problem is… i dont know what resolution i should use to take them…

becasue… if i take them at 800x600 i will make the fla 800x600
and whats going to happen if people have a 1280x1024 resolution? or even bigger? the screenshot is going to blur a little or maybe a lot… and make it hard to read? i dont worry abou tthe text i add in the FLA cos that is going to look ok…

but what if i take them at 1280 res… what if people that is going to view it has a 800x600 res? the screenshot is going to resize and make it hard to read the letters because they are going to be mor tiny, and also the text i add in the fla…

you got my point? i hope :stuck_out_tongue:

please help…

thanks

for capturing, you can use Robohelp coz it’ll capture all your mouse movement.

not talking about that…
:stuck_out_tongue:

(but thanks for the info :D)

im talking about the resolution and the screenshot…

what u think of that…

I don’t know if this will help at all but, TechSmith’s Camtasia Studio should help with the screenshots and even gives you the option of saving them as swf’s…

You can also do a video recording of your screenshot if neccesary.

I haven’t tried the scaling of different resolutions you’re speaking of, (I just recently got the program)…But it’s a great tool…!!!

ohhh
that gives me another idea…

so what if i record all the mouse movement and all the screens in a movie… with one of those softwares…

well what i need ot know… is if i put the movie in the fla an add a stop at certain frame is the movie going to stop also?

or it will continue..

(btw… that sftw is not free :P)

how about make it full screen? Isn’t it nicer? Mm…how bout take it at 1024x768?

just take the screenshot at 800x600 and then set the projector file to fullscreen

1024x768 gets my vote. i wouldn’t worry about people having 800x600 if this is a cd pesentation. but then again it all has to do with who is going to be looking at your CD? graphic artists businees, or computer people? or 40 years old moms at home chatting on aol? get my point… design for your audience!